[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

2 posters

MVM'S office (/secret lab/workshop/teleporter hub/broom closet

Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

MVM'S office (/secret lab/workshop/teleporter hub/broom closet Empty Re: MVM'S office (/secret lab/workshop/teleporter hub/broom closet

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Wed 06 Jul 2016, 08:28

???1: Blake McHarvy, huh? *couple lights shine under his mask, apparently he was wearing his usual mask under the other one, McHarvy's profile shows up on tiny computer screens within them* holy crap dealing with SCP-016 and only a level 1 jr. JR. RESEARCHER? *looks nervously and laughs unconvincingly at McHarvy though no one would probably tell except for what he said* Judging from what im seeing, hope your looking for action, cause if you stick with us you'd most definatly get it! *bumps into the bigger one* oh crap he man you alright, uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh...

???2: *has stop dead in his track near the office door which has a rabbit size hole chewed through in, normally this would mean THE rabbit, what the giant of the man is so dumb founded about is the fact there are multiple rabbits just out side with the sounds of even more inside and the sound of an cranky old british man trying to catch them*

???3: *(0_0)* wow he wasn't kidding

???1: *holds up arms towards the hole and the rabbits and towards the sounds in quick sucession* HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!?
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

MVM'S office (/secret lab/workshop/teleporter hub/broom closet Empty Re: MVM'S office (/secret lab/workshop/teleporter hub/broom closet

Post by Lola Nova Thu 07 Jul 2016, 18:56

At this point, Blake is doubled over laughing.
    "Hahaha! Oh man! This site is wild!"
    He gasps for breath for a few moments and pulls himself together.
    "Ok, ok, let's go," he says as he opens the door.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Fri 08 Jul 2016, 11:40

Magnus: *Is frantically shuffling around the room picking up rabbits and putting them in a big wooden box* Ah, Dr. Mcharvy, watch your footing you know, if you value them. As you can see SCP-524 manage to get out of containment, but your probably wondering why there are so many other rabbits, well let's just say it's mating season and Walter managed to get into the animal testing pens. Oh and Mr. Calhoun there's a couch over there to the left if you need it. I assume everyone else is right behind you?

Calvin: Finally been running around for so long! *stops holding on to Blake and does a one-legged front flip onto the couch and takes off his mask*

Zeke: *walks in with an arm load of rabbits one of witch is chewing off his mask* I don't don't if i wanna punch that robot or hug him like these little guys!

Dead Aim: *seeing no point in hiding it as he walks in takes off his mask revealing his usual skull like face mask* HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW?
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Fri 08 Jul 2016, 14:24

Blake was impressed by Calvin's one legged flip, and let out a low whistle. "I'm surprised you even needed my help."
    Blake heard Zeke mention a robot, turned to him and asked, "Wait what robot?" Then turned to Dead Aim and says with a wink, "Well you see, rabbits are great at multiplying."
    "This happy little accident could lead to some interesting scientific discoveries on how the genetic traits of anomalies are passed down through generations of the Walter family," Blake said excitedly as he picked up a rabbit after a rabbit and placed them in the box.
    "We could be the Punnett's of anomalous genetics!" he says bringing a bunny to his face and rubbing his face into its belly.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

MVM'S office (/secret lab/workshop/teleporter hub/broom closet Empty mvm

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Fri 08 Jul 2016, 16:22

Magnus: Of course! *walks over to his desk where he has walter surprising already in a pet carrier wearing a coller with 524-1 on it* Although I would've wanted done in a more natural and secure eviroment consider said traits as I planned, *sits down as large semihumanoid figure suddenly without warning looms behind him, yet completly unfazed by it, Magnus just turns on his desk lamp and writes down notes* considering anything you three get involved in usually almost reach somewhere between Dr. Bright and magic school bus levels of obsured methodology, things went rather smoothly all things considered. *leans back leans back in his chair with the notes on the clipboard and taps on the figure behind him* Oh and the more technical term is sentient autonomous nano armor, right mister Goliath?

Goliath: *leans forward his head revealed to be in the shape of a roman centaurion helmet with two glowing red lights where the eyes should be, no one else is surprised ironically not even the rabbits, who just look up at the giant thing collectively and quizzically tilt there heads from side to side* AFFIRMATIVE DOCTOR, BUT THE LATTER TERM IS STILL SOMEWHAT ACCEPTABLE CONSIDERING GREENE SAID IT FIRST. (OOC: He's not yelling it's just how I type robospeech)
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

MVM'S office (/secret lab/workshop/teleporter hub/broom closet Empty MVM'S office (/secret lab/workshop/teleporter hub/broom closet

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 26 Jul 2016, 21:34

*It's your stereotypical large model office complete with rich mahoganey furniture (probably may or may not bought with the foundation's money who knows?), a rather unfinished back right corner with a workbench with boxes of tools and other almost undiscribable bits and pieces of tech underneath and, a totally non-conspiculously placed broom closet.*
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 26 Jul 2016, 21:52

(ooc: can you believe i did all this on my xbox)
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Tue 26 Jul 2016, 22:48

"Merciful hour!" Blake exclaimed jumping back from Goliath and grabbing his chest. He looks up at the others seeing that there's no danger then started smoothing off his shirt and clearing his throat. "That's savage," he says with double pistols pointing to Goliath.

"What exactly did I help accomplish just then, Dr. Magnus?" he asks him leaning on his desk, slacking off on the rabbit clean up. "They told me that the mission was to get their jobs back, help you, and motorcade something or other, and a few other things. Honestly, the list got a little discombobulated. But what happened before me?"
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Wed 27 Jul 2016, 16:04

Magnus: *smirks* ah the look on the first timers, oh yes of which I almost forgot, honestly goliath actually has been covering for the two of you *points at Greene a D.A.* Im surprised you didnt know gentlemen.

Goliath: IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ANY COMMUNICATIONS OUT TO THEM, LOGIC DICTATES THAT IT MUST OF BEEN QUITE THE TASK.

Greene: Lets just say thats a story for another time, anywho, thats surprisingly convienant waaaaaait, why only us two?

D.A.: "Finishes rounding up the rabbits then smacks Greene in the back of the head* I dont know maybe it's because the third never worked here in the first place?

Magnus: Yes quite, and with a "colorful" record such as his, will be quite the task.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Thu 28 Jul 2016, 17:41

Blake looked unsure at the man on the couch, then to Dead Aim and Zeke, and lastly to Dr.Magnus.
    Blake played with the idea of going for his pocket knife but since he talked his way into this mess, he figured he can talk his way out.
    "From doctor to doctor, how colorful are we talking here?" he whisper-asked Dr.Magnus.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Sun 31 Jul 2016, 15:24

Magnus: A virtual rainbow of psychosis and just plain nastiness, if he wasn't a confirmed double agent that was on our side I'd be worried, luckily we can cut most of it out and it'll kinda be typical of a profile we usually get from there neck of the woods. the ours we hire them from have rather close relation with ours so anyone who'd read it would probably overlook anything i'd miss but then again I'm pretty thorough with my paperwork. *looks down at his desk and sighs* I had a lot of practice recently.

Greene: *wraps arm around Blake's shoulders* He maybe crazy, but he's a good kinda crazy you know? The kind of functional crazy anybody in this kind of work gets eventually, okay maybe a little more violent recovering cannibalism/cultist leader more then most folk kinda way, but he trying to make a comeback.

D.A.: *face palm* Goddamnit Greene your more mouth and muscles then brains sometimes whats next his social security number?

Calvin: *Annoyed scream of anguish* Really? Come on I mean really, if we weren't friends since childhood, i'd stab you repeatedly with a rusty spork.

Magnus: *(O_O)* Yes quite, *leans towards Blake and says quietly* I swear these people are far more qualified then they appear, I should know I've worked with there parents and practically watched them grow up trust me when i say there really not as bad as some people say.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Wed 03 Aug 2016, 16:56

"A double agent you say?" Gears were turning in Blakes's head. Ideas bouncing around his rube gull burg machine of an imagination, that he barely caught the phrase "Cannibalism/cultist leader" as Zeke spoke. His ideas weren't even deterred by Clavin's outburst or Magnus's comment on how qualified they were.

"Oh, they seem qualified enough," he says nodding thoughtfully. Hid brain finally allowing him to come back to the real world.

"Calvin is it? We have much to discuss!" Blake says as he slips out from Zeke's arm and saunters over to him with a huge smile on his face.

"See there's this woman, Agatha, that-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

The door opens and a short woman with a yellow hairband walks in.

"Hey, Dr. Magnus! Didn't know if you heard about the quarantine or not but I got a note just in case-" Lola looked around the room, smiled at Zeke, then glared at Calhoun.

"What is he doing here?" she demanded pointing at Calvin.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Wed 03 Aug 2016, 21:26

Calvin: *throws up arm in the air in that why did i even bother way* And then this happens, I've haven't even started working here yet and I'm probably already on the chopping block! *proceeds to roll off the couch and on to the coffee table* Ya might as well do it now on an easy to clean surface, oh wait, *turns his face away from Lola* you seem to be the type that doesn't like to see the others face when you off them.

Greene: H-hey Lola long time no see, *turns toward the door shocked upon hearing Lola's voice and is trying to sound unnerved but is failing miserablely* you remember my FRIEND AND TOTALLY BEEN ALLIED WITH US AS A DOUBLE AGENT THIS ENTIRE TIME Calvin, right guys?

D.A.: *face palm* Oh yea of course, and exagerating your words like that TOTALLY EMPHISISES THE TRUTH AND NOT IMPLY ANYTHING OF THE OPPOSITE NATURE!

Greene: I know ri... oh wait your serious well shit I totally thought it works both ways.

Calvin: Ohmygod you know I think I'm even more screwed then before if thats even possible. *closes eyes and prepares for the worst* Here I come afterlife witchever one that may be.

Magnus: Yes I believe you mean 2XXX I'm I was too busy with a outbreak of my own, *motions to the crate of rabbits* um as you can see you've stumbled in on a most bizzare reunion, *ponders for a moment* one I honestly thought youd be involved in, Strange.

D.A.: Hey yea, I may not know her that well personally but I definatly seen and worked with her during our shenannigans ecspecially with you Greene what up with that.

Greene: *rubs the back of his head and looks down guiltfully* It complicated, let's Just say I thought it may have been a better idea for safeties sake, of you not knowing we were back Lola.

Calvin: *Hearing this actually sits back up with a look in his face as if he's heard this before but can't seem to remember.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 21:59