[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

2 posters

Doctor LOC's Office

Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Doctor LOC's Office Empty Doctor LOC's Office

Post by Doctor LOC Mon 24 Aug 2015, 04:51

LOC gets to his office door pulling out his access card and swiping the card then punching in the eight digit security number. Upon hearing the lock click he opens the door stepping inside, and shut it firmly behind him reaching up LOC adjusts his mask to sit more snugly over his face after doing so. He sets his tablet down and pulls his chair out from under his desk smoothly he eases into his seat and pulls up the records and dates on his computer. Upon seeing the dates he sighs lightly into his mask noting that all the medical checkups are a week behind schedule and need updating. He will have to reprimand the doctor he left in charge while he was busy
    “Well this is a doozy of a mess I have now, but it wouldn’t be this job if something didn’t go awry. Never the less this is an easy fix once I schedule the checkups I’ll just have to update the files.” LOC types away at his computer sending out the notices for all foundation site operatives who haven’t had their monthly medical check to report to the med bay. Afterwards LOC leans back in his chair and looks over at the mirror on grayish wall of his office looking into the red irises of his eyes and wonders for the thousandth time. What in the hell made him accept the offer to join the foundation, and like always he looks over at the picture on his desk smiling under his mask already knowing the answer.
    “Well now all I have to do is go tell the other doctors and wait for the operatives to trickle in from outside.” LOC stands and heads back into the med bay to get everything ready.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Doctor LOC's Office Empty Re: Doctor LOC's Office

Post by Lola Nova Tue 22 Sep 2015, 14:03

Junior researcher Blake McHarvy saunters up to LOC's door and gives it a few knocks. Not waiting for a reply, he attempts to open up the door. But, not realizing there is the key card lock, he ends up pushing the door to no avail.
    "I bolloxed that up," he says to himself before knocking again.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Tue 22 Sep 2015, 14:46

The door suddenly opens nearly slamming into Blake as LOC exits holding his tablet walking right into Blake. "Upmff. What the? Oh sorry I do you need something a bit busy?" LOC reaches up adjusting his masking alittle as he sets his tablet down to focus on Blake.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Tue 22 Sep 2015, 15:13

"Bloody hell!" Blake yells grabbing his nose. "I think you broke something."
    Blake blinked some tears from his eyes, and checked his hand for blood.
    "No, nothing. I'm ok," he panted. He quickly pulled himself together and straightened up.
    "Doctor LOC, I'm just a humble junior researcher looking for where they are storing those affected by by SCP-016. If you don't mind showing me where the most recent SCP-016 that just transferred in I would be ever so grateful. She should be a woman with asian descent with fleshy wings protruding from her back and has the ability to breath fire."
    A drop of blood starts to drip from his nose.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Tue 22 Sep 2015, 15:24

LOC pulls out a cloth and holds it up to Blake's nose." Hmm looks like you might have gotten a scratch here take this once it stop I would like my cloth back. Now hmm 016 I'm not sure if I've been informed about that one lately...Wait ah yes that one was terminated if I believe you are speaking of the correct subject. Will that be all also have you gotten a scheduled check." LOC closes his door behind him.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Tue 22 Sep 2015, 16:06

Blake clutched the cloth to his nose as he followed LOC inside.
    He completely ignores the bit about the check up.
    "Sir, you must be mistaken. She was transferred here from the site in the UK. She's a lovely lady once you get to know her. She can't be dead!" His voice cracked with the word 'dead'.
    "I-I thought the Foundation kept all the anomalies it encountered." He added desperately.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Tue 22 Sep 2015, 16:14

"I'm sorry I understand some of the subjects arent threatening but some are and we have to hope that the foundation knows which are and are dealing with them appropriately." LOC walks back behind his desk and sits down laying his tablet on it." I understand that some subjects are just as normal as the average person with only the slightest strange ability like one make who is just abnormally lucky ,but yes she was terminated based on the file I was given of her."
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Tue 22 Sep 2015, 16:36

Blake abandons the cloth and kneels down on the opposite side of the desk. He looks at him, pleadingly.
    "I have to see the file. I know I'm only level one, but I have to know."
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Tue 22 Sep 2015, 16:51

LOC sighs causing his mask to make him sound as if he growled. "I'm sorry but I dont believe you have clearance are you one of the researchers of this subject if not I can not?" LOC sits back surveying Blake pulling out a pen at writing some notes on his observation." May I ask if you are the subjects researcher then how would you not know about the subjects current state?"
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Tue 22 Sep 2015, 17:32

Blake hung his head for a moment before he slides into a chair. As he brings up his head, he quickly wipes something wet and glistening from his cheek.
    "They had her contained in a biohazard cell for a while where I would sneak in with a higher level badge and visit with her. I was on the other side of a plexiglass window of course, but I made sure she wasn't lonely. One day I came in and she was gone. The head researcher at the time, Dr.Ham, told me that they were transferring her here. Probably to save me the heartache by not telling me what really happened to her. He hated breaking bad news to people, that knacker," he spatt.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Tue 22 Sep 2015, 17:45

LOC shakes his head and stands up walking over to Blake laying his hand on his shoulder. "You might wish to be quiet as well as not say that to anyone or me again regulation would dictate me to killing you or reporting you for breaking clearance."
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Tue 22 Sep 2015, 18:02

Blake's eyes widened. He suddenly wanted to take back everything he said.
    "You're not telling. Are you? I wasn't going to do anything, I just wanted to see how she was doing."
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Tue 22 Sep 2015, 18:11

LOC pats his shoulder and laughs smiling inside his mask. "No I have no intention of harming you, or telling anyone of your foolish actions but do not do such a thing again. I would be sadden to find out a fellow scientist fell victim to his own curiosity. You will be a bit more careful from now on wont you?" LOC walks back over to his chair and sits down lean back into it adjusting to feel more comfortable.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Tue 22 Sep 2015, 18:45

"Yes sir. Of course sir," Blake says looking relieved but slipping one of his hands under the desk and crossing his fingers.
    He chuckles. "Well this is an awkward introduction for me seeing as I'm working underneath you now. Maybe we should try starting again. Hello, I'm junior researcher Blake McHarvy, I'll be working for you in medical research," he says sticking out his hand for a handshake.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Tue 22 Sep 2015, 19:00

LOC takes his hand firmly gripping and shaking."Pleasure is all mine but I wasn't informed of any new staff I'll have to discuss that with personel next time I'm there and be sure they inform me next time or would that be under ethics? Never the less please make your self at home in the labs and enjoy your stay I hope to see great breakthroughs in our work."
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Wed 23 Sep 2015, 14:00

Blake's grip in the handshake was tight as well.
    "Thanks sir, and I hope you make great strides in your work also," McHarvy says with a winning smile.
    "So... Before I get started, is there anything I should be wary about while I'm here? Other than getting to curious."
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Wed 23 Sep 2015, 23:15

"Hmm I would watch what you say to others and always keep a site map handy. It can get pretty tricky to get around here if you are new. Ones sec I have one here and there are some handy tips on it." LOC walks around his desk pulling out the red wood drawer pulling out a folded piece of paper and hands it over to Blake. "Here take this a welcome gift."
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Thu 24 Sep 2015, 13:35

Blake's eyes gleamed. LOC could see gears turning in his head, but for what he couldn't say.
    "Thank you very much doctor," he says as he took the map from his hands. He examines it then slides it in his jacket pocket.
    "Well doctor, sir, what is my first assignment?" he asked cheerfully.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Sat 26 Sep 2015, 14:37

LOC sits down at he desk easing into the cushion of his chair as he pulls up his tablet and swipes through some screens looking through some current appropriate assignments stopping at one."Ahh this will do nicely for you and may get you advanced in status on site if the research produces anything advantageous to humanity considering how sad a creature you will be researching." LOC reaches down pulling out a folder. "Here this will be your adviser and will be the one directing you his name is Dr.[Redacted] some around site like calling him mister rich he is the senior researcher and has an an assignment that fits your criteria and you should do just fine. Just remember keep your nose clean and focused on your work alright?"
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sat 26 Sep 2015, 15:36

Blake got from his chair and stretched.
    "Well, I'll be off to look for Mr. Ritch. And don't worry about me getting into trouble, sir, I don't make the same mistake twice."
    With that he exits the office.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Wed 30 Sep 2015, 11:41

LOC sits back rubbing his head lightly ruffling his hair then sits forward turning to his computer and pulls up faculty roster and Dr. Rich taking a sec to smile at the little nickname before updating the roster with Dr. Blake as an acting staff member. " Hmm I wonder how long it will be before he goes and explores the facility well never the less it would be best to keep an eye on him well since that's all done I better go talk to ethics about that whole not getting notified of new faculty replacements." With that LOC stands up grabbing his tablet and heads out into the medical rooms and out to the ethics offices.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 05:15