[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

3 posters

Agent Elizabeth McClintoch

The Inspector

Agent Elizabeth McClintoch Empty Agent Elizabeth McClintoch

Post by The Inspector Sun 04 Oct 2015, 08:20

Name: Elizabeth McClintoch
    Clearance Level: Level 2 (Restricted)
    Job Description: (taken from the SCP Foundation wiki) "Field agents are the eyes and ears of the Foundation, personnel trained to look for and investigate signs of anomalous activity, often undercover with local or regional law enforcement or embedded in local services such as emergency medical services and regulatory organizations. As undercover units, field agents are typically not equipped to deal with confirmed cases of anomalous activity; once such an incident has been confirmed and isolated, field agents will typically call for assistance from the nearest field containment team with the means to safely secure and contain such anomalies."

Physical characteristics
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'8"
    Body Build: Slim and Athletic
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Long, brown. Sometimes known to dye it different colors.

Bio: Elizabeth McClintoch was born in Newton Mearns, outside Glasgow and received schooling there. Leaving school with basic qualifications, she joined the British Army at age 18 in 2000, serving 6 years in the army. In 2006, she left the army and joined Strathclyde Police. After undergoing a probationary period of two years, McClintoch applied to the Operational Support Unit, being accepted into it. In 2007, while serving for the OSU, she was involved in a major undercover operation which helped out a major gun-smuggling gang. In 2011 she was a member of a unit sent to support the Metropolitan Police in dealing with the 2011 London Riots. In 2012, the SCP Foundation recruited Elizabeth for her actions on numerous operations, as well as her impressive service record.

Last edited by The Inspector on Wed 07 Oct 2015, 13:05; edited 1 time in total
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Agent Elizabeth McClintoch Empty Re: Agent Elizabeth McClintoch

Post by Lola Nova Tue 06 Oct 2015, 20:59

Hi it seems to me by the sudden stopping in the middle of the sentence, that you are unfinished with your agent file. Which is so far so good, by the way. You can edit it by pressing the edit button on the bottom right hand corner under your post to add on to your profile. I hope this helps. Can't wait to see your finished profile.
    The Inspector

Post by The Inspector Wed 07 Oct 2015, 09:20

Lola Nova wrote:Hi it seems to me by the sudden stopping in the middle of the sentence, that you are unfinished with your agent file. Which is so far so good, by the way. You can edit it by pressing the edit button on the bottom right hand corner under your post to add on to your profile. I hope this helps. Can't wait to see your finished profile.

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that!

I thought I had finished it - I'll fix it now.

Thanks!

edit:

Fixed it now.
    The Inspector

Post by The Inspector Mon 19 Oct 2015, 03:03

Sorry to be annoying, but how long will I have to wait for this to be accepted?
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Tue 20 Oct 2015, 12:15

sorry for the wait, accepted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 21:34