[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

2 posters

Agent Hood

Thomas Michael Hood

Agent Hood Empty Agent Hood

Post by Thomas Michael Hood Sun 22 Feb 2015, 16:13

Name: Thomas Michael Hood ("Cluster Brain" to his friends)
    Clearance Level: 1
    Job Description: Leads the "mythological biology" and "astrobiology" sectors of Site-600's biology department

Physical characteristics
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5 feet, 8 inches
    Body Build: 283 pounds, round
    Eyes: Brown, wears glasses
    Hair: Brown

Bio: The August after he got his doctorates in astrophysics & biology, 26-year-old Hood was on his way home from a night with his friends during an SCP-953 breach. His unusual immunity to the SCP's psionic abilities caused the responding agents to question him, and eventually hire him so he wouldn't be able to breach their secrecy. He started as an accountant for Site 600's biology department, before eventually becoming head of the mythological biology and astrobiology sectors at age 28.

(Author's note for those who are wondering about the "psionic immunity" thing: In real life, since I started middle school, I have been a magnet for stuff that would warrant SCP Foundation attention if the SCP Foundation existed in real life. As such, I am mentally broken to the point of immunity to metaphysical hazards of a psychological &/or spiritual nature.)
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Agent Hood Empty Re: Agent Hood

Post by Mozy Mon 23 Feb 2015, 08:32

You have read the information when making a new agent or character right? There is a lot missing, also note that you will need to not start out as a department head seeing as you can screw it up. Secondly immunity to psionic capabilities why would you want a character like that, lastly please respond with reasons for the current character promptly. Thank you.
    Thomas Michael Hood

Post by Thomas Michael Hood Mon 23 Feb 2015, 18:23

Mozy wrote:You have read the information when making a new agent or character right? There is a lot missing, also note that you will need to not start out as a department head seeing as you can screw it up. Secondly immunity to psionic capabilities why would you want a character like that, lastly please respond with reasons for the current character promptly. Thank you.
    I did read the information. The missing data is because his bio text mostly covers the circumstances leading to him joining the Foundation. Also, he never started out as a department head, he was originally an accountant. He got the promotion to department head 2 years after starting out. The "psionic immunity" is a trait I have in real life (thanks to years of being a magnet for the supernatural), & considering the type of stuff biology departments have to deal with in the Foundation, it would help him in his work there. It helps that 75% of the people he's dated before joining would warrant Foundation attention if the Foundation knew. & can you define "reasons for the character" in this context? Like, reasons in regards to what?
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Wed 25 Feb 2015, 06:59

Most of the stuff from SCP and such involves hard science not metaphysical factors. It is found that there are things in the SCP verse that are anomalies and that is what they are. Other than that I am trying to say, the character would not hold a high position due to something like that. The character would be used to the best of their abilities to test the psychic Skips and they would remain either a class 2 or class 3 researcher. The age range and experience base required for the ranks is more important than the qualifications at some point, a division head usually has survived to 40 years of age. Lastly You as a player cannot be a division head from the get go, because as a player we have no experience with you to have faith in your capabilities. That is what I was trying to say, also you need to have a record of events from before the recruitment so that your character can have some psychological background for the actions they take. Such as giving a logical explanation for the personality traits.

Astrophysics is the study of things in space and would not much apply in this work place biology is a bit of a broad degree for your character and neither of those have to do with the doctorate study. Explain how those mix into a doctorate and it will make sense.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 23:37