[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

3 posters

Agent Jay Wendell

JayWendell

Agent Jay Wendell Empty Agent Jay Wendell

Post by JayWendell Sun 12 Apr 2015, 19:03

Name: Jason Dominic Wendell
    Clearance Level: 1
    Job Description: Assigned to track and return escaped SCP projects and rouge agents.

Physical Characteristics
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5 ft 9 inch
    Body Build: Fit but not too muscular due to less intense training and exercise.
    Eyes: Grey
    Hair: Dark Yellow

Bio: Jason Wendell was born in Maine, US, but was raised in London, England. He returned to the United States around the age of 23 and joined the military not very far upon arrival. Jason spent a couple of years of his life in the military, until he was found and sent to prison for leaving without permission. Doomed to whole decades behind bars and to be considered as a disgrace and coward by many people, the future held horrible and difficult times for Jason. Or, it would have, if the SCP Foundation had not found and taken him from his newfound hell. His military training proved very useful for the Foundation and he was recruited to a Mobile Task Force in 2009.

Not much is known about his early life. His mother passed away in childbirth and Jason lived with his father for most of his life. Records show he was a very mediocre college student hoping to be a police officer and did local boxing matches on the side. It is not known exactly why he gave up on his dream and went to America. Although his last situation was rather grim and depressing, workers refer to him as humorous, and others claim him to be annoying. His transition from what he knew to what he now knows (SCP-wise) was not as difficult or fearful as most workers when they first came into contact with an SCP, whether it be on field for agents, or through cameras or glass for researchers- which COULD be interpreted as an extent of his 'laid back-ness.' "Jason Wendell is a moronic, stubborn, barbaric imbecile when he's off work, but this is not to say he's proffesional one hundred percent of the time. I can only imagine how he is when he's drunk." -Agent ______. Civilians previously acquainted with Jason suggest that he was most likely an alcoholic, but he has requested no more than twice for alcoholic beverages- of which he has been provided none. Jason has received significant firearm training, what with his military recruitment, and he claims to have learned a lot about various firearms from his father as well. However, he seems most comfortable in hand to hand combat and usually resorts to it when dealing with non-SCP targets, claiming, "guns are fine and all, but beating something up with my fists just feels damn good. Ooh, and knives. I love knives."

Last edited by JayWendell on Sun 12 Jul 2015, 12:51; edited 3 times in total
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Agent Jay Wendell Empty Re: Agent Jay Wendell

Post by Mozy Mon 13 Apr 2015, 15:45

Why reference 049 in your profile? It is not necessary nor is it a common enough occurrence to simply just happen. What was his background that he would be seen fit to work security? Having studied law does not make one experienced in what it takes to be a guard, or at least he would need his degree.

Things to note: first he would not be level 3 clearance as he has only been in the job for 3 years of guard duty and a few years of Agent work. Second there is no reason to take a good guard and throw them out in the field.

Respond and defend what you have done or address it.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Tue 14 Apr 2015, 22:50

Hey there, first off, I'd like to welcome you to the DataExpunged community. I'm O.W., I do a majority of the moderating along with my co-admins while Missshadowlovely is busy. To address your agent file, there are a few issues that need to be worked on. First off, the security clearance level of your character just doesn't really correspond with your job and your age. Gaining clearance within the foundation isn't like climbing the corporate ladder in a standard business. For instance, someone working a maintenance job, they'd never need to get clearance above level 2. while they may NEED to enter areas that are restricted to higher clearance levels, they are specifically given access to those areas. The same goes for general security staff. They rarely see higher than a level 2 (the majority sit at level 1). The next issue is your age. No 28 year old in the history of the foundation has reached Level 3. It's just not how things work.the majority of level 3 and 4 personnel are somewhere between their mid 30s and late 40s. This is because it takes a lot of work and effort to achieve higher clearance, and when dealing with such highly sensitive information as SCP projects and info on Groups of Interest, higher clearance is very hard to come by.
        The next thing I wanted to touch on was how you describe your characters recruitment. I'm not sure if you've read personnel files on both this site and the main wiki, but NO ONE is simply recruited because they survived an encounter with a Skip. they are either terminated or administered a class A or B amnesiac (depending on the level of event) NO EXCEPTIONS. Also, having an encounter with 049 is impossible. According to your profile, your character was raised in London. 049 has never been near Europe since it's capture. It is housed safely within Site19, which is located somewhere in the western United States according to the wiki. Site19 has had only a few site wide containment breaches, largely in part to the fact that it has one of the tightest security protocols of any Foundation facility (only behind Site17, which houses a large number of high class personnel.) To sum everything up, you need to work on a number of things, but if you work with it you can have a genuinely interesting character that can fit well into our community.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 18:20