[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

4 posters

Agent Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki-Epsilon87-TheTrio

Agent Ryuzaki Empty Agent Ryuzaki

Post by Ryuzaki-Epsilon87-TheTrio Fri 17 Apr 2015, 07:04

Agent Ryuzaki (Real Name: [REDACTED]) was found by The Foundation during a Retrieval of SCP-███ which had previously breached Containment. Equipment in the area meant to locate SCP-███ had instead directed to Ryuzaki, happening to emanate abnormal Alpha and Beta Waves not seen before in a Civilian. When Mobile Task Force [REDACTED] approached Ryuzaki, He mentioned to them that he had Psychic Abilities such as Psychokinesis, Impression, and Others. Once Containment had been made of SCP-███, The Foundation sent in O5-██ to personally request Ryuzaki to join The Foundation into the creation of a Mobile task Force centered on the abilities Ryuzaki seemed to possess.
    Once brought to Site ██, the entirety of The Foundation was tested by Ryuzaki himself for signs or aspects of prospective Psychically Able Individuals. Only two were found, Class D Personnel Deth and Nozomi.
    As of this moment, Ryuzaki is Team Leader of Mobile Task Force Epsilon-87 AKA "The Trio" and is sent to contain Keter Level Containment Breaches with Psychic Abilities.

Physical Appearance:
    Hair: Jet Black, Long shoulder length with the bottom of hair at the ends curving upwards.
    Eyes: Hazel.
    Build: Average.
    Distinguishing features: Eyes change color due to mood changes.

Psychic Abilities:
    - Psychokinesis
    - Impression
    - Apportation
    - Astral Projection
    - Precognition
    - Psychometry
    - Telepathy
    - Psychic Storm (an ability only Ryuzaki seems to possess)
    - Unknown Bioelectricity Occurrence (Instance seen once)

Status in Foundation:
    Class: Special Agent
    Pending SCP Class: Keter
    Unit: Mobile Task Force Epsilon Eighty-Seven AKA "The Trio".
    Specialty: Team Leader, Psychic Assault
    Mortality Status: Alive

Notes:
    Ryuzaki does not trust easily. Ryuzaki is very adamant about protecting those closest to him and will do whatever is nessicary to ensure their safety and survival. Ryuzaki is Pending Keter Classification.

Subject is to be kept under constant surveillance if at all possible
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Agent Ryuzaki Empty Re: Agent Ryuzaki

Post by Doctor LOC Sat 18 Apr 2015, 03:00

I may seem like a ████ saying this but I can't ignore it first off what is your age? That needs to be addressed in your file? Second Why would a being possibly keter level ever be allowed out of a containment cell in any fashion besides testing or in a goddamn body bag? Also How long has he been with the foundation that whole leader of a task forced that was made just for him doesn't sit well with me considering for all I know you just suddenly and magically materialized on site yesterday? So yeah I would like these addressed and if I or someone else notices any other glaring issues we will notify you. Listen though I'm not saying its a bad profile just needs to be clarified and a lot of work done on it that's all.

Post by Ryuzaki-Epsilon87-TheTrio Sat 18 Apr 2015, 15:51

Check Responses Below in (Answers here):

I may seem like a ████ saying this (That's fine, I don't take anything personal)

but I can't ignore it first off what is your age? (at the time of retrieval, 22; in present time, 32; In RL, 22)

That needs to be addressed in your file? (See previous answer)

Second Why would a being possibly keter level ever be allowed out of a containment cell in any fashion besides testing or in a goddamn body bag? (Due to abilities of the above agent, The O5's in my continuity are trying to find a replacement for the failure of Pandora's Box MTF, Ryuzaki and his team are pending classification as Keter, if the project does not work out the way they envision, due to the psychic potential.)

Also How long has he been with the foundation that whole leader of a task forced that was made just for him doesn't sit well with me considering for all I know you just suddenly and magically materialized on site yesterday? (at the time Ryuzaki was 'brought' into the foundation, he was trained with the rest of his task force comrades. Ryuzaki is an outsider, think of him as an "John Crichton" of sorts, pulled into a situation he doesn't and won't understand. In actuality, I have been on the site before but my profile was deleted due to inactivity, I guess...I am currently in school in Kentucky.)

So yeah I would like these addressed and if I or someone else notices any other glaring issues we will notify you. Listen though I'm not saying its a bad profile just needs to be clarified and a lot of work done on it that's all. (Thank you for your assistance, and please let me know if there is anything else I can clarify for you. I have a fully fleshed out mission proposal for the MTF and dossiers for the other two members of my task force. I can provide those for you, if you so desire it. Anything I can do to help.)
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Sat 18 Apr 2015, 21:29

No psychic character till we trust you as a player otherwise we might have people messing up our stuff, we don't want that.

Post by Ryuzaki-Epsilon87-TheTrio Sun 19 Apr 2015, 16:19

Understandable, I will remove myself from the site, as I already have established this character elsewhere, it was just a attempt to make my character here, but I see that I have no place. I thank you for all of your input, I wish you all good luck on all your future endeavors.
    D.O.S.
    D.O.S.

Post by D.O.S. Sun 19 Apr 2015, 18:21

"████." said the automaton dog.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 04:51