[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

3 posters

Doctor Escon

Doctor Escon
    Doctor Escon

Doctor Escon Empty Doctor Escon

Post by Doctor Escon Wed 23 Jul 2014, 18:59

Doctor Escon
    Researcher
    Name: Doctor Terence Escon
    Clearance Level: 2
    Job Description Biochemist
    Previous Job: Biological Researcher
    Physical characteristics
    Sex:Male
    Height:5'2"
    Body build: 187 pounds.
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: black, curly.
    Bio: Born in the city of Somerville Massachusetts graduated from MIT with honors. He is highly skilled in biochemistry, biological engineering, robotics, engineering, and computer science. As explained by doctor Escon he was trying to create a perfect immune system. Seemingly immune to any and all viral, bacterial, and infectious influences. Because of the doctors “enthusiasm” test subjects were hard to come by due to the harsh side effects that were still being examined, at some point he tested himself with the immune booster. After looking into his work and research he was recruited into the Foundation for his extensive mind in biological and chemical containment see event [DATA EXPUNGED]. Because of said event one his lungs has been damaged, causing a need for a gas mask of his creation that helps regulates oxygen and nitrogen intake while outside of his living quarters. His immune system seems to also be immune to some degree of infectious SCP, on record as SCP-008 see Escon log-001 for details. Doctor Escon has since stopped research into the immune booster as of June 18 2014, his reasons being personal handing it off to doctor [DATA EXPUNGED]. Since then he focuses mainly on infections SCP this includes SCP-999 in trying to mimic its affect without altering its form. Noting that its affect is good for curing unhappiness, but perhaps it could be used for some level of containment. Because of his sudden decision to halt work on the booster the Foundation has attempted to look into the matter but hasn't yielded results.
    Creations- Immune Booster[DISCONTINUED]. Regulating, Chemical, Interface, Mask[ACTIVE].

Last edited by Tac erihsehc on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 13:21; edited 1 time in total
    The
    The "Oblivion"

Doctor Escon Empty Re: Doctor Escon

Post by The "Oblivion" Sun 27 Jul 2014, 11:19

Great attempt.
    I'm wondering if you meant booster instead of "boaster"? Other than that, very minor punctuation and spelling errors like "focus's".
    Fix them and I will most likely approve this file...
    Doctor Escon
    Doctor Escon

Post by Doctor Escon Sun 27 Jul 2014, 13:26

If there are any more may I ask to please excuse them point them out and I shall fix them as soon as you ask and thank you for the compliment.
    The
    The "Oblivion"

Post by The "Oblivion" Sun 27 Jul 2014, 16:32

I approve of this file. One more approval from a moderator and you're in.
    Also, you're welcome.
    Doctor Escon
    Doctor Escon

Post by Doctor Escon Tue 02 Sep 2014, 17:25

Always intrested in peoples thoughts just let me know if there's any way I can improve.
    Thank you
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Wed 03 Sep 2014, 14:10

I like this profile always good to have another doctor on staff I look forward to you joining the site Its always good to have another biomedical enthusiast.
    Doctor Escon
    Doctor Escon

Post by Doctor Escon Wed 03 Sep 2014, 15:24

Thank you Doctor. Always nice to have someone give me a welcome to the site.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Wed 10 Sep 2014, 20:16

I'm calling it your green go ahead and post your room if you like or I can just give you a basic room for you kay man.
    Doctor Escon
    Doctor Escon

Post by Doctor Escon Thu 11 Sep 2014, 13:45

I look forward at working with any who are in need of my assistance
    Thank you again Doctor I shall try to upload my room when I can.

Update

Terence room contains four modified air purifies that like his R.C.I.M. Helps regulates his intake of nitrogen and oxygen. These machines bare no real effects to anyone outside of Terence himself. He has a bed, oak dresser, two digital monitors, a work bench lined with a manner of tools, a standard television set, a stand for his R.C.I.M, three selves the first two hold books mostly from the field of science, the other is lined with movies, a small fridge, toaster oven, bathroom, lastly a file cabinet.

Hope this is alright.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Sat 13 Sep 2014, 20:05

Put the room in the housing section

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 02:11