[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

Doctor Escon's Room

Doctor Escon
    Doctor Escon

Doctor Escon's Room Empty Doctor Escon's Room

Post by Doctor Escon Sat 13 Sep 2014, 20:08

Terence room contains four modified air purifies that like his R.C.I.M. Helps regulates his intake of nitrogen and oxygen. These machines bare no real effects to anyone outside of Terence himself. He has a bed, oak dresser, two digital monitors, a work bench lined with a manner of tools, a standard television set, a stand for his R.C.I.M, three selves the first two hold books mostly from the field of science, the other is lined with movies, a small fridge, toaster oven, bathroom, lastly a file cabinet.
    Doctor Escon
    Doctor Escon

Doctor Escon's Room Empty Re: Doctor Escon's Room

Post by Doctor Escon Mon 28 Sep 2015, 06:39

Walks over to desk and begins recording. "Escon log. After viewing the effects that SCP-999 had on SCP-682 and viewing a similar rage with SCP-076 or Able, mayhaps it may have a similar effect on SCP-076. Need more data on energy pattern output of SCP-682 adaptation with interaction with SCP-999."
    Doctor Escon
    Doctor Escon

Post by Doctor Escon Fri 16 Oct 2015, 07:21

Walks over to desk and begins recording. "Escon's log. After viewing the security footage of SCP-053 and her hostel area effect, application of energy pattern 999 once/ if found or positive feelings of SCP-999, theory that maybe her effect might be canceled out by the effect of SCP-999. Note do not introduce subject SCP-999 to SCP-053, to unpredictable."
    Doctor Escon
    Doctor Escon

Post by Doctor Escon Fri 08 Jan 2016, 20:19

Is sitting on chair over at workbench. Working on the R.C.I.M's lens, upgrading sensors such as heat and thermal readings. After a few hours I reline the outer lens and put it back on the stand. I then finish my Pizza lunch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 20:20