[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

4 posters

Sparing and shooting area "deep in site"

Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Sparing and shooting area "deep in site" Empty Sparing and shooting area "deep in site"

Post by Doctor LOC Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:26

*LOC walks in pulling a sword from the wall and going to a room to practice kendo and kenpo*

Last edited by Captain Zaraki on Mon 06 May 2013, 13:07; edited 1 time in total
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Sparing and shooting area "deep in site" Empty Re: Sparing and shooting area "deep in site"

Post by Doctor LOC Sat 13 Apr 2013, 01:48

*walks out of practice room with sword and pulls out a syring*I need my medicine soon I cant let it out not now.*injects self*
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Sparing and shooting area "deep in site" Empty Re: Sparing and shooting area "deep in site"

Post by Doctor LOC Sat 13 Apr 2013, 12:12

*Stien walks in and sees professor LOC on the floor resting against the wall with blood coming from underneath his mask*Sir what happened are you okay?
    *Loc looks up with tiredness in his eyes*Stien oh Im fine just fi..*coughes violently*
    No your not we need to get you home sir right away.*lifting LOC in his arms as easy as a man lifting a new born Stien walks outside to the car and puts Loc in the front seat*
    Is Andrews and Natsha okay I havent been home in a few days?
    Yes sir.*Stien gets in drivers seat and drives off to medical area without telling LOC*
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Mon 22 Apr 2013, 14:12

*comes in while there are no injured in med bay and begins to practice kendo*
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 07 May 2013, 14:50

*sits in a corner of a sparring ring surrounded by knocked out agents being dragged out by there trainers Zeke has a look of boredom on his face* yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! man no sweets, no ace, heck even goliath's too busy... I NEED A NEW CHALLENGE!
    The
    The "Oblivion"

Post by The "Oblivion" Tue 07 May 2013, 14:59

(OOC: I would... but I'm currently keeping an eye on Sweets as he carries out an undercover mission...)
    Andrew
    Andrew

Post by Andrew Tue 07 May 2013, 15:11

(OOC: Ya know if you want scince Stein isn't needed in the med bay you can ask to spar with him.)
    Andrew
    Andrew

Post by Andrew Tue 07 May 2013, 15:57

*walks down with Zeke as asked*
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 07 May 2013, 16:10

*spots stein* hey buddy you ready to do this?
    Andrew
    Andrew

Post by Andrew Tue 07 May 2013, 16:14

*Stein nods and takes a boxing stance waiting*
    Andrew
    Andrew

Post by Andrew Tue 07 May 2013, 16:18

*then in a blur Stein rushes Zeke even being large is able to get low to the floor and punches out twice at Zekes stomach then for his jaw*
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 07 May 2013, 16:23

*stumbles back but just a little bit* oooo your nice start but but lets see if you can handle this! *grabs stein picks him up and twirls him around for a bit and slams him with a spine buster*
    Andrew
    Andrew

Post by Andrew Tue 07 May 2013, 16:29

*coughing lightly Stein rolls to the side then sweeps his right foot back taking Zekes legs out from under him then slams his left heel down on Zekes chest then rolling back to his feet ready for the next blow*
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 07 May 2013, 16:41

*grunts* hah nice job that woulda finish most folk but not me now here comes an old favorite of mine! *grabs the leg and puts stein into the human equivalent of an alligator death roll*
    Andrew
    Andrew

Post by Andrew Tue 07 May 2013, 16:52

*Stein reactes quickly flipping Zeke then use his elbow and pries himself from the grapple then pins Zeke and repeatedly punches him in the stomach before jumping back breathing hard* Your good none of the guards I command could go this far sparing with me.*he then begins to circle Zeke*
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 07 May 2013, 17:00

*flips back on to his feet, the landing shakes the entire ring* yea well trust me when i say when i say i ain't no cookie cutter red shirt guard. *keeps watch one stein*
    Andrew
    Andrew

Post by Andrew Tue 07 May 2013, 17:06

Switches to a kenpo style and then attempts to goad Zeke into charging him*
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 07 May 2013, 17:51

*charges on purpose just to know what to expect*
    Andrew
    Andrew

Post by Andrew Wed 08 May 2013, 04:10

*with this style Stein quickly grips Zeke and flips him sending him across the room*
    Andrew
    Andrew

Post by Andrew Wed 08 May 2013, 13:50

Well I think that should do it that was fun sparring with you friend we'll have to do it again sometime.*extends hand then leaves after shaking*
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Wed 08 May 2013, 14:22

*gets up and shakes his hand* likewise

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 03:51