[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

+2
Nyetrifleisfine
O.W.
6 posters

Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed)

Dean_Jericho

Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed)

Post by Dean_Jericho Wed 23 Sep 2015, 19:00

"So, um, I gotta quick question. What was up with Sakura? She seemed way more tired than someone ever should." Jericho looks genuinely concerned for this woman
    Nyetrifleisfine
    Nyetrifleisfine

Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed)

Post by Nyetrifleisfine Thu 24 Sep 2015, 15:01

Dima sighed as he finished his cleaning. Returning the slide to the frame, and racking the slide, he loaded the mag and inserted it into the pistol. Pulling back the slide, he let it slide forward with a satisfying click. He slides it back into his holster, then takes up the vodka bottle and takes a dink. Noting Jericho's remark, he said, "You had better get used to being like that."
    Agent Smith
    Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith Sun 27 Sep 2015, 16:55

Smith shook his head, waking up finally and looking around. "I think I'm just gonna head to my room..." The blonde man stands and heads out the door, questioning how he fell asleep so quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 13:01