[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

+2
Nyetrifleisfine
O.W.
6 posters

Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed)

Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed)

Post by Guest Sun 20 Sep 2015, 16:12

Grace chuckled to hersel " the 'friend deserves it trust me " this was great , she finally after all of the things she went through lately she could calm down and talk " So.... any crazy stories that you are allowed to talk about ?" she grinned at Lola not wanting to make her uncomfortable .
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed)

Post by Lola Nova Sun 20 Sep 2015, 17:57

"Well," Lola says with a grin as she taps her chin with her finger. "There was this one time out in the desert," she says sitting up and so we would have an easier time telling the story with her hands. "We were all posing as archaeologist, right? So we were blending in perfectly with the civilians until we had to place our markers to map out where we are digging to find our possible SCP. Which might not be a SCP, but that's not the point right now. So, we leave the marking up to Jase and I. The way we mapped it out, because of the wind speed and direction the pieces of the plate must have been thrown, looked sort of like a cone shape, you know? So while we were mapping it, Jase claims it was an accident, but he ended up placing the top and bottom of the cone while I did the sides. He made the top extra pointy and the bottom curvy and I made the sides too straight. So by the time were done, we accidentally made a fifty foot penis with rope!" Lola slaps her knee and starts laughing.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sun 20 Sep 2015, 17:57

Sakura looks down at the mug in her hands, listening to the conversation going on around her. The steaming hot beverage wasn't doing much to keep her awake. Her eyes half lidded, she gets up stumbling over to the table. Placing the drink down on the hard wood surface, Sakura fumbles with the chair, before sitting down. Putting her arms on the table she rests her head in them, wanting to just rest her eyes for a few moments.
    Dean_Jericho

Post by Dean_Jericho Sun 20 Sep 2015, 18:01

The new blood enters the room, taking a look around the room. Spotting an empty seat he walks over and sits, examining everyone as he passes.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sun 20 Sep 2015, 18:22

Sakura glances at this new face, it came into her vision fuzzy. Was this man some figment of her imagination? If e was then she definitely needed sleep... maybe she should head off to her room and catch a few hours of rest. But she needed to get back to work.
    Dean_Jericho

Post by Dean_Jericho Mon 21 Sep 2015, 15:19

Noticing the glances of the girl he walks over and sits at the table with her, introducing himself. "I'm Dean Jericho, I'm also new here. I figured that I'd start with my name so you wouldn't get it confused with 'new here'." He extends his hand for a shake.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Mon 21 Sep 2015, 15:31

Sakura opens one of her eyes getting a better look at the new guy. So he wasn't a figment of her imagination. Pulling herself up she reaches out a hand to shake, "I'm Sakura, Sakura Feng."
    Dean_Jericho

Post by Dean_Jericho Mon 21 Sep 2015, 15:38

"So, judging by the way you're acting you're either really drunk or really tired. Either way do you want a hand back to your room so you can sleep it off or something?" Jericho pushes his chair back slightly, he braces himself on the table as he leans forward seemingly getting ready to stand up.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Mon 21 Sep 2015, 16:06

"I'll be fine," Sakura mumbles her eyes fighting to stay open.
    Dean_Jericho

Post by Dean_Jericho Mon 21 Sep 2015, 16:16

Jericho stands up and walks over beside her, "I know you think you'll be fine but you're sleeping on a bar table when you have a perfectly good bed to sleep in back in your room. Let's go, you need the rest." He extends a hand to help her up from her seat.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Mon 21 Sep 2015, 16:57

"Alright," Sakura sighs excepting his help. Maybe she could think better after she got some sleep.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Mon 21 Sep 2015, 17:26

Lola sighs after the boute of laughter, and looks around to see if anyone else was laughing. She sees the young woman on the verge of passing out and wonders if her story was really that boring. She watches Jericho introduce himself to the sleepy woman and offer to take her to her room.
    "What a gentleman," she commented with a giggle.
    Dean_Jericho

Post by Dean_Jericho Mon 21 Sep 2015, 18:28

Jericho allows Sakura to lean on him while he tries to find the living area, losing his way a few times. He finally finds the living area but can't quite find the room. "Which room is yours?" He says looking over at Sakura quizzically.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Mon 21 Sep 2015, 19:08

Sakura looks around, unsure which room was her's, it's not like she was really ever down there. She could count on one hand the amount of times she had been there in this past year on one hand. "Um... I'm not really sure."
    Agent Smith
    Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith Tue 22 Sep 2015, 17:55

Smith awoke with a start, coffee dumped onto the arm of the couch as he looks around at the new faces. "Well... This coffee's horrible."
    Dean_Jericho

Post by Dean_Jericho Tue 22 Sep 2015, 18:13

"Is it horrible because it tastes like couch now?" Jericho says with a grin, over hearing Smith as he entered the room.
    Agent Smith
    Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith Tue 22 Sep 2015, 18:20

Smith looks to Jericho, his eyes going to the scars that seem to be all but covering the man's side. "No," Smith replied, "it's because I fell asleep, Mr... I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."
    Dean_Jericho

Post by Dean_Jericho Tue 22 Sep 2015, 18:38

"Jericho, Dean Jericho. And you?" He casually dragged a chair over from a nearby table spun it around so the back faced the man and sat facing him. Jericho extends his hand for a shake.
    Agent Smith
    Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith Tue 22 Sep 2015, 18:46

"Agent Smith, part of Iota-10." Smith shook the strange man's hand, mentally questioning why he felt that this man in particular was weird compared to everything else hes had to deal with while in the Foundation.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Tue 22 Sep 2015, 18:51

Lola wipes coffee from her arm and glares back at Agent Smith.
    "Seriously? Was my story that bad?"
    Agent Smith
    Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith Tue 22 Sep 2015, 19:00

Smith breaks his handshake with Jericho to look at another new face, "I think I fell asleep before your story, miss." Smith stood up and walked to the small sink in the break room, rinsing out his mug and placing it on a large towel next to it.
    Dean_Jericho

Post by Dean_Jericho Wed 23 Sep 2015, 11:43

"It seemed to knock the other one... Sakura, yeah that's it. It seemed to knock Sakura flat on her ████." Jericho says, slightly chuckling at his own joke.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Wed 23 Sep 2015, 13:32

"And here I am trying to make the place lively. Maybe I should just give up and let things run their course," Lola says with a sighe, wistfully waving her hand in the air as she spoke. She then got thirsty and took a sip from her soon to be empty water bottle.

Post by Guest Wed 23 Sep 2015, 13:41

" none sense ! " grace said happy " we need a little bit of fun in this place , we can't all be broody and stuck up all the time, come on Lola you have to put some spice !" Grace said encouragingly and loudly " I'll get ya another bottle ."
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Wed 23 Sep 2015, 14:27

Lola smiles at Grace's encouragement. "Thanks but I've had enough water for a while," she says patting her stomach, which gave out a little rumble. "Speaking of which, I'll be right back," Lola says as she gets up and heads to the woman's bathroom.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 15:13