[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

+2
Nyetrifleisfine
O.W.
6 posters

Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed)

Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed)

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 14:01

" I'm fine " she grumbles at a normal tone and hears a voice with a serious and professional tone addressing her " Yeah , that's my name . " .Grace got up
    Zorua
    Zorua

Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Break Room 3 (Smoking allowed)

Post by Zorua Thu 17 Sep 2015, 14:06

"I'm going to need to have a word with you," he says finishing his cup of coffee. Maybe now he could make a little progress on his investigation. Granted from the way this woman was acting, it would be best if he handled things gently. Wouldn't do to shake her up anymore then she already was, plus right now he would consider himself on break, "When would be a good time for you?"

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 14:15

" I'm on my brake right now ... We can talk "  Grace  looke at the man not really knowing what to make of him ,  his face was hard to tell what he was thinking , good trick  Grace tought to herself an smirked at Steve " what do you need to talk about  ? "

Last edited by Dr.Aimus Sinclair on Thu 17 Sep 2015, 14:22; edited 1 time in total
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Thu 17 Sep 2015, 14:21

"One Aimus Sinclair. I can't fully go into details at the moment, but we have some evidence that said individual has been moonlighting at an auction house. Can you give me any info on that?" Steven asks, hoping he had been vague enough for the other three who weren't him or grace to pick up on what he meant. Mentally he groaned, he had really hoped to push this off for at least a little while... he could always take a break in his room when doing research. The only real reason he came down here was because he was allowed to smoke here.

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 14:33

Grace's face went from calm to annoyed In a split second and groaned , another agent here to interrogate her , at least this one was asking questions that we're less spesific on what he did outside the foundation " He told me he was there because he wanted to peek at a collection they were putting up , he had a good knowledge of the artifacts he asked to help in the auction house " she responded annoyed and frustrated
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Thu 17 Sep 2015, 14:43

Lola groans loudly as she kicks her feet back up on to the coffee table and covers her eyes with her water bottle. "Are you seriously doing this here? Didn't you hear the uptight lady earlier? This is a stress free zone. Anyway, don't you have an office you can do this in?"
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Thu 17 Sep 2015, 14:44

"That's good, but if you could follow me we could talk about this a little more openly in my office."  Banks says rising to his feet, grabbing his coffee cup and folder, making his way to the door.  Pausing he glances over his shoulder for two reasons; the first is to look at the good doctor making sure she was following him, and the second was to smirk at the researcher who had so rudely interrupted his quiet time.
    "I do, but it's on the second floor of my room.  Not a place I really take guests, but for this I guess I should make an exception.  After all I think it would be rather unethical of an ethics committee member to bring everyone he has to talk to, to his room.  Can you imagine the scandal that would break out because of it?  I don't think we really need anymore jokes about us made."

Last edited by Zorua on Thu 17 Sep 2015, 15:02; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 14:50

Grace tried to relax but didn't smirk or chuckle , she knew the kind of person is a two faced snake , maybe not to the level of ..him but still enough to not trust him
    Fully , she just nodded and complied " show me to your office sir ."
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Thu 17 Sep 2015, 14:54

Banks nods leading the way to his room.
    ((Off to my room))
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Thu 17 Sep 2015, 19:00

Sakura walks into the room, headphones blasting shaking her head to her rock music.  Walking over to the well used brown and orange leather couch.  She flops down, her feet dangling over the edge.  She places one of the red silk throw pillow over her face and began mumbling into it, she hadn't slept in about four days and she doubted that even coffee could keep her going for much longer at this point.  Her research into an audio amnesiac wasn't going well and she just needed a quick nap before she went back to work.  The couch below her, called her to just rest her eyes.
    Agent Smith
    Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith Fri 18 Sep 2015, 18:32

Agent Smith entered the break room, taking one of the mugs near the already made pot of black coffee. The blonde man poured himself a mug and added an unhealthy amount of non-dairy creamer to it, some would say enough to make a joke about him wanting coffee with his creamer. Smith's eyes scanned the room, taking note of the vending machines and the seemingly brand new refrigerator, until his spies a woman on the couch. He walks over to her and taps her on the shoulder, miming for her to take off her headphones.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Fri 18 Sep 2015, 18:35

Taking notice of the man, Sakura gently yanks one of the headphones' cables popping the bud out of her ear. Her eyes half lidded asks, "May I help you?"
    Agent Smith
    Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith Fri 18 Sep 2015, 18:39

Smith takes a sip of his coffee, still looking down at the slightly chubby girl. "Ya'll know you can't sleep in here, miss... I'm sorry, what's yer name?" The man's accent shows that he's from the southern United States of America, possibly Texas or Nevada.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Fri 18 Sep 2015, 18:48

"Uh... Sakura," she replies pulling herself up to a sitting position rubbing one of her eyes. Getting to her feet she makes her way over to the coffee maker pouring herself a cup, she reaches over and dumps a caffeine shot into her cup. Returning to her original seat she turns back to the man.
    "I don't believe I ever caught your name Mister..." She says yawning deeply at the end.
    Agent Smith
    Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith Fri 18 Sep 2015, 18:54

"Smith, Agent Smith. I'm part of MTF Iota-10, just got transferred here from Site-231 in Vancouver." Smith sips his coffee, taking a seat next to the girl, "You look like you could use some rest, Miss Sakura. What, exactly, do ya'll do for the Site? Research? Field Agent? Janitor?" Smith absent-mindedly scratched his leg, looking at the wall ahead.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Fri 18 Sep 2015, 18:56

"I'm a researcher, I've only been working for the foundation for a few months... my current project isn't going so hot," she admits looking into her cup of joe.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Fri 18 Sep 2015, 20:07

At this point, Lola had moved her water bottle from her eyes to the back of her neck, and was listening in to the conversations going on around her. Her peaceful eavesdropping was cut short when her phone receives an email.
    "Well crap," she says reading her email, "Looks like mine isn't doing so hot as well... What's up with yours?"
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sat 19 Sep 2015, 11:32

"I can't seem to find the right frequency for mine... I haven't really tried the combination of ultra high and low frequency bouncing from headphone to headphone yet. Will that work?" Sakura says mumbling that last part to herself. Taking another sip, she thinks over the project, on the surface audio based amnesics sounded impossible; however she knew that theoretically there was a chance to make it a reality. But the question was, what kind of a sound needed to be produced to scramble someone's short term memory?
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sat 19 Sep 2015, 15:02

"It's always something isn't it?" She says taking the cool water bottle from the back of her neck and taking a sip from it. "My project might not have any anomalous properties. Either we got the wrong shattered plate in the middle of the desert, or Lord Blackwood made it up. Either way, I have to go talk to SCP-1867 about it."
    The short woman with short black hair lifts her arms above her head stretching. "Mmmmmmm... Not that I'm complaining. I love my conversations with lord Blackwood. His stories may be far fetched, but they are the most interesting out of any sea slug I've ever talked too."

Post by Guest Sat 19 Sep 2015, 15:22

Grace came back from the private conversation she had with MrBanks, now she was more relaxed . She went and grabbed a mug and made some tea for herself , she needed to relax and she was going to do it . Once the tea was done she went to the couch, and made a relaxed sigh of relief .
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sat 19 Sep 2015, 17:03

"But my interview isn't going to start for another..." she checks her watch "hour. So I'm not moving for another thirty minutes..."
    She trails off when the once upset woman takes a seat next to her on the couch. At first Lola refexifly scooted away from her. But after the first half second of being confused as to why her personal space was being invaded, Lola recognized her.
    "Oh! That was fast," Lola says addressing her new couch mate, "What was that? If you don't mind me asking. Unless it's classified, then I don't want to know."

Post by Guest Sat 19 Sep 2015, 17:13

" kinda classified , let's just say it was to help someone find someone." Grace responded siping on her tea " and now that everything is sorted I'm calm, and able to do my job" . She smiled at the other woman sitting next to her , it was hard for grace to be friendly and warm towards other people.But she always made an effort when she wasn't on duty.
    " so yeah..." she tried to begin a new conversation but her mind was at a blank " I'm Grace Mcalister , security officer "
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sat 19 Sep 2015, 17:35

The woman next to Grace smirks and stick out her hand for a handshake.
    "Nova, Lola Nova. Field Researcher. I'm sorry about your friend. Did they go MIA?" she asks, concerned. Then mentally kicked herself for digging deeper than she should into a classified situation.

Post by Guest Sat 19 Sep 2015, 17:46

Grace shakes Lola's had firmly with a kind smile " the person is missing in a sense....yeah you could say that " Grace says trying to be as vague as possible " it's just that the thing turned into personal affair real fast " she admits to Lola looking down at her tea and back to Lola .

" I really wouldn't think its good to talk about this in public " she says softly ,looking at the Agent and the other woman .
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sun 20 Sep 2015, 16:04

"Then lets not talk about it at all," Lola said as politely as someone who really didn't want to get pulled into an agent's classified personal life, which means she said it pretty tensely.
    Catching her own social phopah, she quickly clears her throat and takes a swig from her water bottle.
    "Um... But I hope everything works out for you and your friend in the end," she adds, scratching the back of her neck and not making eye contact with Grace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:05