[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

Operation flux

Operation flux 30-91
    "mothman"

Operation flux Empty Operation flux

Post by "mothman" Sat 14 Sep 2013, 19:03

Upon deciphering the meeting in Vatican City, The CIA Has tightened their security and locked down their databank in New York, nestled nicely in Park Avenue, In the Vault of Deutsche Bank. That intel is vital to the security of the SCP Foundation, And must be extracted. However, to avoid sociopolitical fallout, This extraction must be done clandestinely. The Bank has four security Terminals, each belonging to the Bank Director, Tresurer, Security and Stocks. All 4 must be accessed before the Vault can be accessed. This Operation cannot be traced back, so we have to make this look like an inside job.
    Operation flux 30-91
    "mothman"

Operation flux Empty Re: Operation flux

Post by "mothman" Thu 26 Sep 2013, 20:25

2 days prior to operation flux

Site 19

"Wait...So they redirected the data to Brazil... Macao Banco Brasilia... So, Their equivalent to Ft. Knox....I wonder if they have a data tap on our network... I did a scout through Deutsche Bank at Park Avenue as a potential Hire... It was there last week, So someone can't keep their mouths closed...M'am, Are you giving the green for Flux... I understand, I'll get on damage control."

Operation flux Jungle-Sniper-119974971

{Macao Banco Brasilia, Brazil. 40 miles from Rio De Janero}

The mist of the humidity fogged the scope of his rifle as he surveyed the bank's layout. As the rain seemed to dissipate just as quickly as it appeared, two ghillied figures blended into the Amazon rainforest, the sun cresting behind the mountains, the last paintstrokes of the day coming to a close. A raspy voice whispered from the shadows, the rain cresting across the tendrils of his ghillie suit.

"Spectre, this is Kodiak actual... All quiet... T-minus 5 Hours to tee time, are my clubs at the shack?"

-"Affirmative, your nine iron is waiting for you at the clubhouse. Tee time is nominal. Awaiting sit-rep for green light, Out."

"Affirmative. Kodiak out."

mothman took a deep breath and trained his scope on the courtyard, a bead of water dancing down the scope.
    Operation flux 30-91
    "mothman"

Post by "mothman" Sun 17 Aug 2014, 16:41

[Mission Aborted; Field Agent never checked in. Intel detailed a cache wipe of vital intelligence, unknown as to the origination of signal. Agent Mothman is presumed K.I.A., until otherwise notified, Agent's file is now Private access only.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 02:33