[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

2 posters

Ezekiel Greene and Associates (W.I.P.)

Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Ezekiel Greene and Associates (W.I.P.) Empty Ezekiel Greene and Associates (W.I.P.)

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Sat 02 Jul 2016, 14:09

Name: Ezekiel Greene
    Clearance Level: 3
    Job Description: Assists in high-risk operations on and off site ranging from combat, containment, and security.

Physical characteristics:
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6'5"
    Body Build: muscular yet slightly chubby
    Eyes: hazel
    Hair: short brown self done short cut with streaks of gray

Bio:
    Hometown: Cape Cod, Massachusetts
    Education: Multiple degrees in engineering from Boston University (but not a member of due to highly questionable methods but authorized in case of extreme circumstances)
    Military History: Rank of Major moderately trained in multiple fields of combat in a partially family owned and ran fairly reputable para-military company [REDACTED] and was involved in a multitude of there operations world-wide and has been in close business relations with the foundation for decades. (Due to contracting issues specific information has been redacted or vague for security and public relations reasons)

Ezekiel Greene and Associates (W.I.P.) Empty Re: Ezekiel Greene and Associates (W.I.P.)

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2016, 13:55

all seems good Zeke Very Happy I'm not sure if i have the clearance to give the a-ok but to me this is good Very Happy.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Ezekiel Greene and Associates (W.I.P.) Empty Re: Ezekiel Greene and Associates (W.I.P.)

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Thu 14 Jul 2016, 19:02

sall good never really though id need it been here for so long the I thought mostly anything I made would be acceptable but i apreciate the feed back

Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Tue 26 Jul 2016, 19:30

I like what you have for Greene. It's short sweet and to the point. I like the private company thing that works with the foundation angle, we could use that later. Does he still work for the private company tho?

Also, could you copy and paste what you have with Magnus into secondary characters, please? Just for organization purposes.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 26 Jul 2016, 20:18

Yes and yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 16:00