[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

2 posters

McHarvy's room

Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

McHarvy's room Empty McHarvy's room

Post by Lola Nova Sat 26 Sep 2015, 20:33

(OOC: This is a room template for active users on the site. you may furnish it as you please, just don't go to the extremes. Thank you and have a nice day.)
    (OOC: I have permission by O.W. to make this room.)
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

McHarvy's room Empty Re: McHarvy's room

Post by Dr. Aoki Sat 26 Sep 2015, 20:48

Aoki knocked on the door hurriedly, trying to save time and keep her head low. The less unprofessional time she had to spend in public, the better. "L-Lola! We have a thing! Please respond!" She whimpered at the loud volume of two outta ten. Unknown to her, she was at the wrong room.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sat 26 Sep 2015, 21:15

Blake McHarvy, tall, lanky, man with messy ginger hair opens the door.
    "Well, hello there love. What's a fine bird doing around here?" he asks opening it wide.

The McHarvy twins have had a long history of sharing the same room but now after a few years of living on their own, they didn't expect living to be living together in the same room again on Site-19. The room is divided down the middle with Mark's side being closest to the door, in case they need him for one of those midnight breaches or missions. It is sparsely decorated with photos of his family and friends from home pinned to the wall above his neat and orderly green bedspread. Blake's side of the room has posters of bands that he likes and beautiful women. At the foot of his blue bed is an acoustic guitar.
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Sat 26 Sep 2015, 21:23

She looked between the notes she had, and back at the tall ginger man. "I-I-I think I have the wrong room." She said, taking a shaky step backwards as she looked left and right. Dispite being dressed as medical personnel, her jitters warranted a check-up.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sat 26 Sep 2015, 21:57

Blake quickly tries to make himself look less threatening.
    "I believe you have. But who are you looking for, dote? I might be able to help you out," he asks with a kind smile on his face.
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Sun 27 Sep 2015, 16:05

She would lower her head and nod. With her actions causing only more strife and attention for her, she decided best to tone everything down. "We had a p-problem in the medical bay. Post e-exposure with a thought to be b-b-benign object, one of the agent's wounds erupted into pustules with no explanation why..." Her head jolted upwards as she realized she hadn't told who she needed. "L-Lola Nova or any researcher of sufficient intel..."
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sun 27 Sep 2015, 17:39

"Oh bollox!" he said as he quickly grabbed his tie and lab coat and returned to the door before it shut. "I'm part of medical research!" he says as he hastily loops the tie around his neck and shoves his arms in the arms of his lab coat. "I need to be there!" he says excitedly as he slid on his running shoes.
    "I don't know who this Ms. Lola Nova is, but if you want to keep looking for her that's fine," he says as he grabs his keys and locks the door to his room. "I have pustules to examine," he says with his hands on his hips, chest puffed out, and an ambitious smile on his face.
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Sun 27 Sep 2015, 17:59

She raised her hands in front of her face as if she expected Blake to explode from energy and enthusiasm. Every loud outburst and exclamation causes her to wince and stagger backwards. Once he starts to run she would follow behind. "I-I-I don't believe you are cleared for the task at hand, at least officially!" She struggled while she simultaneously tried to avoid the eyes of other suspicious characters in the halls. "An email was sent to Lola, however she hadn't come yet! We just need an inspection to make sure the cause is not an-anomalous!"
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sun 27 Sep 2015, 18:09

"Well they will probably need the extra hands," he says over his shoulder to her as they make their way to the med bay. (to the med bay)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:07