[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

5 posters

Dean Jericho

Dean_Jericho

Dean Jericho Empty Dean Jericho

Post by Dean_Jericho Sun 20 Sep 2015, 16:40

Name: Dean Jericho
    Clearance Level: 2
    Job Description: Mobile Task Force Pi-1 specializes in the investigation, containment, and subsequent cleanup of anomalies in densely-populated urban environments, particularly in the New York metropolitan area.

Physical characteristics
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5’9”
    Body Build: Broad shouldered and muscular
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Blonde
    Distinguishing feature: Scarring on his right arm, side and right side of his neck

Bio: Previously having been in the Russian police force for several years Jericho's act of terror was quite a surprise. Having blown up a school and attempting to flee to the United-States from a Latvian airport catching him was no simple task. The school was a small price to pay for the epidemic that could have swept through Asia and Eastern Europe, there was an outbreak of SCP-610 and Jericho was the first officer on the scene and the only one who made it out alive. He was intelligent enough to hide behind a steel door before blowing up a third of the school, wiping out the majority of the containment breach. The Foundation responded quickly and cleaned up what remained of SCP-610, while attempting to intercept Jericho. Seemingly compliant and capable we recruited him to the Mobile Task Force Pi-1.

Last edited by Dean_Jericho on Mon 21 Sep 2015, 17:25; edited 3 times in total
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Dean Jericho Empty Re: Dean Jericho

Post by Doctor LOC Sun 20 Sep 2015, 16:51

Well besides being a little short but to the point all you need to do is fix your grammatical errors then you are good at least in my opinion.
    Dean_Jericho

Post by Dean_Jericho Sun 20 Sep 2015, 16:59

I fixed all the errors that I found, if there are anymore just let me know.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Sun 20 Sep 2015, 17:42

It looks good to me I'm green lighting I think you need just one more mod to green light it and you are good other then that I think you can go ahead and rp with everyone safely without someone getting on your case
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sun 20 Sep 2015, 17:50

Actually LOC it was only for groups of interest where two mods we're needed
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Sun 20 Sep 2015, 20:39

Approved
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Sun 20 Sep 2015, 20:50

ahhh okay then
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Mon 21 Sep 2015, 07:21

Personally, I think the bio should be a bit more formal and tell more about his career and past achievements, because currently it's a little off putting being a mini story of sorts. SCP record holders don't get that specific of information, so it seems weird to see it here. Other than that I see no issues with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content