[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

2 posters

Dima "Bodark" Zukhov

Nyetrifleisfine
    Nyetrifleisfine

Dima "Bodark" Zukhov Empty Dima "Bodark" Zukhov

Post by Nyetrifleisfine Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:38

Name: Dima Zukhov
    Clearance Level: 3
    Job Description: Destroying heavily armored targets/assets, engaging with anti-tank or thermobaic launchers.
    Equipment: Standard Foundation small arms., C4, detonators, Thermite, RshG-2 thermobaric launcher or M32 grenade launcher.  

Physical characteristics
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6' 5"
    Body Build: Long legs, large upper body, toned, not obviously muscled
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown

Bio: After joining the Russian Army Airborne (VDV) at 18, Dima fought in many of the small border conflicts on the south Russian border. After 8 years of normal service, he Joined the GRU Spetsnaz. He also went to demolitions training and became a master at the task. He took part in many classified operations and was assigned to looking in to the disappearance of a government agent and several others, including local and regional law enforcement. What he and his team encountered was SCP-610. The team was ambushed and overwhelmed by infected specimens, who killed most of the team. The survivors were driven deeper into the cave system. Only by setting fire to several of the infected were they able to get near the entrance, where a combined task force of MTF Beta-7 and Zeta-9 operatives rescued him and the survivors. He was debriefed by agents before being offered a job with MTF Beta-7. He later transferred to Nu-7 and has seen action containing many SCP and combating breaches by enemies of the Foundation.

Last edited by Nyetrifleisfine on Sat 19 Aug 2017, 17:13; edited 2 times in total
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Dima "Bodark" Zukhov Empty Re: Dima "Bodark" Zukhov

Post by O.W. Wed 16 Sep 2015, 16:52

Hello, First off I'd like to welcome you to the site, I'm O.W., the acting admin when Missshadowlovely is away. Secondly, I want to say you're file is very well put together, and I can tell has some real effort put into it. The only things I see that needs a bit of revision is that you are a member of a MTF that no longer exists. look here: http://www.SCP-wiki.net/task-forces . again, great file. I am excited to see you become a part of the community here.