[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

3 posters

Steven's room

Zorua
    Zorua

Steven's room Empty Steven's room

Post by Zorua Sun 04 May 2014, 15:00

The room is thirty by thirty by thirty, the carpet is tan; inside the room is a small kitchenette, sitting on the counter top is a blender a keepsake from the agent's lost love, a stainless steel refrigerator with the fridge and the freezer placed horizontally sits in the corner by the entrance, a counter rests between the stove and the fridge, caddy corner to the stove is the sink, next to their sink is a dishwasher; their living room is a flat screen with three beanbags situated around it, between the beanbags and the TV is a small coffee table that can be moved easily if the need arises; a white queen sized serta mattress is on the side of the room, black sheets and blankets cover the bed, red pillows lie near the top of the bed, a dresser is behind the headboard, pictures of friends are on top of it; and on the left side of the room is a door to his bathroom.  In the middle of the room is a steel pole, it's being used to support a flat surface that makes a faux roof, just to the right of the Kitchenette is a pull string that will drop down a set of stairs; coming up through some holes in the floor, some of the plugs are being used to light the small library they keep up there; over half of the second level has bookcases stuffed with bookcases, and in the other half are some recliners to lounge and read.

OOC: This will be updated as I come up with more descriptions

Last edited by Zorua on Thu 17 Sep 2015, 14:15; edited 5 times in total
    Misty
    Misty

Steven's room Empty Re: Steven's room

Post by Misty Sun 04 May 2014, 15:27

Misty gets up, she walks up to the paper picking it up; reading it over she sighs walking back to her bed she picks up her phone, she had a call to make. She would search for answers as to why she was under house arrest later.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sun 04 May 2014, 16:29

Zor rushes up to the front door noticing the guards, "████..."
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Sun 04 May 2014, 17:08

Mozy Would stand there a twitching finger switch "Tsk tsk tsk" Mozy says as The room safety door closes. A two inch pl;ate of metal closes outside the door to the room to protect the occupant from the rouge agent. Mozy follows up with "Prove your innocence first then you get what you deserve."
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sun 04 May 2014, 17:12

Zor turns and runs, realizing that he would be stuck with only what he had on him.  Of course things wouldn't go right for him, it rarely did; his sister, the mission Whiney's death, being forced into the position of a slave for the 05s.  Why did he think he would even get to say good bye to his girlfriend.
    He plowed through the halls heading towards the front doors.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sun 19 Jul 2015, 23:47

((Ignore the earlier posts except for the room description I've decided to go with the more realistic version of Zor and Mysty.))
    Zorua enters his room after a long day of work.  Slipping his shoes off, he walks to the small kitchenette and pours himself a cup of coffee.  Walking back into the living room, he places the file he was carrying with him onto the coffee table.
    Taking a seat, he takes a sip of his coffee he flips open the file reading over the schematics that had been given to his team.  He had a few options of who to hand this particular project to... he could always take the job himself.  He glances down at what he would have to interact with a Euclid, so no dice.
    There was that new girl on his team.  He snorted at this, technically his whole team was new, this special task force was new.  But this was the freshest of the fresh meat.  Getting up he walks up into the Attic library and opens the filing cabinet he kept up there.  Pulling it open, the level four dug through the documents kept inside.
    Pulling out the document he began to read what he had on the girl, there wasn't much to it... but she would do.  Placing the file back into the cabinet he heads back downstairs. Pulling out a pen he fills out the forms he was given, nodding to himself he closes the file.  Leaning back in the bean bag.  'Maybe it was time to start a new book,' he ponders to himself realizing he had finished 1984 over a week ago.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sun 13 Sep 2015, 19:58

Banks gets up going over to his coffee machine, sitting back down he continues reading over the files that are the current experiment his group is working on.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Thu 17 Sep 2015, 15:01

((Just quick FYI, everything above this except for the description of the room is considered non cannon from this point on))
    Banks enters his room leaving the door open for the woman, making his way over to the small cable he yanks on it causing the ladder to fall. Turning back he places his mug and the folder on one of the counters.  He returns to the collapsible ladder climbing up it, he pulls on a rope that starts sliding a large curtain in front of his library.  Once it's in place he takes a seat in one of the chairs and waits for the woman to take the other.  Glancing down he notices a book lying on the table before him... reading the cover he slips it onto the chair under him.

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 15:06

Grace took off her helmet and tossed it assied letting her ebony hair flow freely , she sat down in the other chair feeling uncomfortable " so this is what a fancy elaborate office looks like" she said to herself looking at banks " what do you want to know ? I already got interrogated like 4 times this week and they got no information out of me "
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Thu 17 Sep 2015, 15:13

"Just anything you can give me to help locate the man, any plans he may've let slip?  Any leaks he may've caused?  Just something that'll help me find him, I'd rather make sure he gets treated ethically if he gets captured. He may've betrayed us, but I want to know the why of it, not just the how,"  Banks says giving the woman a sincere smile hoping to relax her and coax some info out of her.  He reaches over and turns on a small lamp bathing the small intimate looking area that their in, in a comfortable yellow light.
    "Alright ma'am can we start over from the beginning of this entire incident?"

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 15:27

" we'll a week ago , he woke me up at ..3: 30 , he said he was going out I the foundation to do some things , I tought they were normal things he always did like mail his parents and go buy us candy and go to te bar . Well now we know it was all a farse ." she said calmly smiling at banks more calm but still distrusting.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Thu 17 Sep 2015, 15:36

"About what time, did you realize he wasn't coming back?" Steve asks taking a tape recorder out of his suit pocket and hitting record. He couldn't believe he had forgotten to do that, looking back at Grace he nods for her to continue.

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 15:41

" when I got this email with suspicions of being a traitor , I knew he wasn't coming. Back because I tought I was used for some scheme..." she sai disappointed but not sad " I then put two and two together and there we go I knew what was going on , I just don't know who paid him to do it or why he did it ?."
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Thu 17 Sep 2015, 16:01

Steven runs his hand through his hair. Letting out a breath, he looks up at Grace, "Thanks for your time... if there's anything I need I'll be sure to get in contact with you again."

Post by Guest Fri 18 Sep 2015, 10:27

" you're welcome , Mr.Banks" Grace nods and shakes the man's hand with a relaxed sigh "  are you  going to kill him? " she said with a more calm and professional tone .
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Fri 18 Sep 2015, 10:45

"I won't kill him, I'm just ethics committee... what happens to him isn't up to me. I'm just trying to find him, and find out his side of the story," Steven says reaching his hand out to shake Grace's hand.

Post by Guest Fri 18 Sep 2015, 13:19

She nods and shakes the man's hand, Grace gets up and smile " I havent seen you around much mr.Banks, but thank you, this more better than an interrogation; they are just not intimidating to me"
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Fri 18 Sep 2015, 13:27

"It was nice meeting you, and if you remember anything or just need to talk come find me," he says staying seated on his chair. The book he was sitting on contained, more then likely, all the info that he needed. Hm... maybe it was time to go find Mozy, he was sure the man could help him.

Post by Guest Fri 18 Sep 2015, 13:31

Grace nodded and left Steven's room feeling more calm hopping to get a proper mug of coffee this time...maybe some nice traditional Argentine Mate .
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Fri 18 Sep 2015, 14:12

Banks sighs, pulling the book back out from under him. Carefully making his way back down the ladder, he places the handwritten book, next to the folder and sets about making himself a smoothie. Once he's got the smoothie made he adds some caffeine into it for a little extra kick.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Fri 18 Sep 2015, 18:30

Holding the caffeinated smoothy in one hand, he picks the book he had placed down back up. Walking over to one of the beanbags and sits down, placing his drink on the coffee table in front of him. Leafing through the hand written tome, he searched for the nearest MC&D location to the base. That was probably one of the best spots to start looking for the 'lost' doctor.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sun 20 Sep 2015, 17:28

Finishing his drink, he got up to his feet. Walking over to a wall containing a holder for his keys, he takes his car keys down from the wall pocketing them. He couldn't go strait to the auction house he had a quick stop to make first. Last he had heard from his friend, Mozy was going to a bar. Why he was going there Steven wasn't completely sure, but he was going to make a random guess and go for the bar that was only a couple of miles from the site. Sliding on his sunglasses once more, he strolls out his door.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Mon 28 Sep 2015, 17:45

Banks walks into his room, taking off the black leather gloves he always wore and placing them on his counter. Pulling down the ladder, he ascends up to the second level of his room. Reaching into his pocket he withdraws the key, and makes his way to the small corner of the library. Placing the key in the lock, he swings the door open revealing the rest of his gear that he leaves up here on a daily basis. Withdrawing his revolver and trench knife, he checks the bearcat making sure she's loaded and ready to go. Satisfied he slips the six shot pistol into the holster in his jacket opposite his M9. Placing the knife in it's place at the slot at the bottom of his jacket, he turns around and makes his way back to the entrance he pauses once he sees the folder the director had given him.
    Picking up the manilla envelope of papers, he began to read... so that was why he was being sent on this mission. Taking the picture out of his pocket, he places it into his pocket. Making his way out of his room, he ponders what exactly they were hoping to gain from all this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 04:05