[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

4 posters

Site Medical Bay Operating and Recovery Rooms

Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Site Medical Bay Operating and Recovery Rooms - Page 2 Empty Re: Site Medical Bay Operating and Recovery Rooms

Post by Lola Nova Fri 02 Oct 2015, 19:06

"Well I'm not sure but we can ask the nurse if there is a gastro-" Lola was mid sentence when the wasps flew out of the agent. She ran over to the wall and hit the panic button. "THIS IS DR. NOVA," she screamed into the speaker next to the panic button, "WE HAVE A CODE ORANGE IN ROOM 340, INSTANCES OF 2XXX-3 HAVE BECOME HOSTAL! WE NEED SECURITY ASAP!"
    "We hear you Dr.Nova," the speaker cracks to life, "Keep the area contained, whatever you do, don't open that door."

Blake stopped cutting when the wasps flew out. He tucked his hands into his sleeves, and covered his head with his lab coat. "Well what the bloody hell are we suppose to do?" he yelled angrily more frustrated that he can't work now.

Lola copies what Blake does with her own lab coat and replies , "We just have to wait for security and hope they don't bite us. IF they are anything like cicada killing wasps, I heard their stings aren't that bad."

"IF they don't turn us into nests too," Blake grimly pointed out, "We don't know what these thing can do!"
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Site Medical Bay Operating and Recovery Rooms - Page 2 Empty Re: Site Medical Bay Operating and Recovery Rooms

Post by Dr. Aoki Sat 03 Oct 2015, 14:54

Aoki trained her eyes on the wasps, taking steps backwards so that her back would rest against the corner of the room. The wasps started to move towards the surgical supplies before they tested and checked the metal instruments for life. While some flew and slowly hovered towards Lola, The rest melted the supplies and the tray with their saliva. "Their spit shows corrosive characteristics..." Aoki noted out loud before other wasps would actually start building out of the metal pulp and their saliva, attempting to construct a hive out of the melted matter. "The wasps are attempting to cultivate another nest." She said as a hand moved slowly towards the used notepad. "We need security faster, Lola!"
    A wasp would take notice as Aoki's hand gripped the clip board. The Wasp would start to fly hurriedly towards Aoki before she batted it away with the board. The hovering wasps stopped in mid air. They turned their attention towards Aoki before they started to rush towards her. "L-LOLA!"
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sat 03 Oct 2015, 16:56

In a flash, McHarvy is there pining Aoki to the wall. His lab coat over both of their heads and bodies, making it a close fit for them both. So close, that his nose is barely brushing up against hers. The wasps land on his coat and start using their corrosive spit on it to try to get through. He winces, feeling the burn, then smirks at Aoki, "At least I get to die looking at a pretty face- OW! OW! OW! Ok OW!"

While the wasps where distracted with McHarvy and Aoki, Lola had taken off one of her combat boots and started whacking the wasps where they landed on McHarvy. His coat made an excellent canvas for squished wasps.
    "Alright," she panted, "I think I got them all." That's when she heard buzzing coming from the nest from the bullet wounds. "Quick! Let's get out of here before the other nest opens!"

"But what about containment?" McHarvy asked, not lowering his coat just yet.

"Leave your coat and the room will be contained," Lola said, panic rising in her voice.
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Sun 04 Oct 2015, 18:23

Aoki grimaced at the close quarters contact before she shrunk further and further into the corner. It wasn’t even the wasps that had gotten to her, but this man’s persistence. As the Wasp tore through the coat, they stung in vain, as the underlayer kept their stingers at bay. She heard the thunking of Lola’s boot and pushed her hands under the Junior Researcher’s coat, tearing it off of him and nodding. “C-c-call a quarantine. Close air vents leading to this room! Allow circulating oxygen in through the isolated supply!” She stammered before she got to the other side of the door as fast as possible. “Th-through faster!”
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sun 04 Oct 2015, 20:39

Lola and Blake were close behind her as they stumbled out of the door. Lola slamming the door behind them. Aoki, Lola, and McHarvy come face to face with site security. The head officer looked furious.
    "WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT KEEPING THE ROOM CONTAINED?"
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Mon 12 Oct 2015, 21:33

She winced at his volume, starting to shake. Her facade slowly begun to fade. "S-S-Sir... that was a p-possibility we could not go entertain when keeping in mind the preservation of s-subject and st-staff..." Aoki stuttered as she shrunk behind Lola. "The room is on a quarantine with the ducts locked save for air recycling... The Subjects were docile towards he original host..."
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Tue 13 Oct 2015, 19:33

The head security officer for this sector leaned in toward her to hear Aoki better, but Lola kept herself standing straight, chest puffed out, a strong barrier between the officer and Aoki.
    "Look," Lola said to the security officer, "We killed the first swarm that hatched-" at this the security officer scowles "But! We left you guys the two other nests to take care of that have not hatched yet that you guys should probably get to before they do."
    The head security officer looked the three over, (McHarvy was distracted with the little holes now in the back of his shirt.) "Take 'em to quarantine."
    "Wait!" Lola shouted as a few guards grabbed their arms and pulled them along the hallway to quarantine, "The wasps have corrosive spit that can melt metal. They seem to want to make more nests when they hatch. All the notes we have on them are on the counter, read them!"
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Mon 19 Oct 2015, 18:11

Aoki complied silently, her eyes trained on the end of the hallway. She had heard horror stories before of people being shot for resist. Some protocol about memetics possibly being involved allowing for immediate termination upon compromise. Rather than fight against the rough handling, she let herself almost be pulled along by the guards. It was about time she had the opportunity to calm down, threat of impending doom looming over her head or otherwise.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Tue 09 Feb 2016, 08:16

Doctor LOC walks out of his office walking through the halls of the med bay slowly checking every room and inspecting all the work being done curious of how his personal are working and functioning. As he does he notices a few broken regulations and sighs but shrugs pulling out his data pad and noting it for later and the personal involved. He is also informed by a few nurses of any material and equipment that is running low or needs to be updated. Checking his watch as he notices the a burning sensation coming over his body and pulls out a pill bottle adjusting his mask so that he can pop the pill into his mouth ,and lets his mask slide back into place as the sensation fades away. He takes a deep breath and continues on his evaluation of the rooms.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Thu 07 Jul 2016, 18:43

Sakura walks into the medical bay, her arm tightly clasped onto a towel wrapped around her arm.  Red was pooling out staining the fabric.  Her young face pulled into a scowl, letting out a puff of air she blew at a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her face.  She couldn’t believe her luck, that tech was suppose to be stable… though going by how it had blown that wasn’t the most accurate statement.
    Scanning the room, Sakura spots the only doctor in the room.  Clearing her voice she calls out, “Can I get a little help here doc?”

Last edited by Zorua on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 21:29; edited 2 times in total
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Thu 07 Jul 2016, 19:10

The Medical Bay had been quite barren for the past day or so, with most injuries either resolved with a well-placed ice pack or a mortician’s tag. Dr. Aoki leafed through the medical files carefully, head low as she attempted to put some problem agents to memory. It was usually the same offenders, insecurities or pride causing them to take that extra rep or add that extra fifty or so pounds, who would return with a broken foot or pulled muscle.
    A squelch and a call into the relatively quiet hall of medicine would cause the chestnut haired practitioner to have jumped in her seat. She closed the file of a Dureve or Daulton and got to her feet. She took a deep breath and walked to the main bay to see the afflicted.
    Her face soured immediately once she saw the towel soaked in blood. She didn’t exactly recognise the researcher, but she recognised the look. “F-follow me if you’d please. Keep the pressure constant.” She gestures to an examination room, walking over to it and opening the door.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Thu 07 Jul 2016, 19:20

Sakura caught the souring of the doctor’s face. Sighing internally, she cast her gaze to the floor. This was something she hadn’t anticipated when she had signed on with the foundation… not the injury, but the contempt from coworkers. It wasn’t like she was trying to show them up, she had justed wanted to be out of school as soon as she could. There were times she wished she had just stayed in highschool for that extra year.
    Continuing on the pressure on her arm she stayed silent, waiting for the doc to make the first move.
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Thu 07 Jul 2016, 22:05

Dr. Aoki sighed as she took another shaky deep breath. She was never good around new people and only wished that she could have had some sort of heads up before the youth had barged into the Medical Bay. Chiyu picked up a clipboard with a blank form on it, avoiding eye contact. “Unwrap the towel please,” The older woman said with a professionalism that kept back the social anxiety and genuine concern. “Would you mind telling me the nature of your injury? Or what may have caused it?” The chestnut haired woman looked up from the clipboard and felt her chest tighten.
    She was numb to a lot of looks at this point. The eyes that screamed for mercy that any medical practitioner couldn’t grant, the eyes that screamed for the sweet release of death, the glassy look of shock that emptily looked upwards before the light behind the pupils would fade. This look wasn’t one of them. Maybe it was because the face was different. The girl looked like a child who had a weight that she was assigned, but couldn’t carry. It was an annoyingly intimate look. It hit close to home. It made her stomach lurch and throat close up.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Thu 07 Jul 2016, 23:41

Sakura looked up when the doctor addressed her. Pulling her arm back, the redhead revealed the deep cut oozing blood. Hearing the question Sakura’s head snaps up, her cheeks going light red. Giving a little cough she begins to explain, “I, uh, was working on an experimental sound based explosive… I thought it was stable, but obviously I was wrong.”
    This is just what she needed, if her colleagues got wind of this she wouldn’t hear the end of it. Well, she would have to make sure they didn’t find out… not many people had been in the lab considering she had decided to work through lunch. She would just have to hope that this Doctor wouldn’t say anything.
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Sun 07 Aug 2016, 12:47

Aoki paused for a beat to process what her patient said. The patient had worked with explosives and didn’t think to test it with the proper precautions? She examined the damage, judging it simply enough as a cut from shrapnel that would have been expanded by the shock of the sound based explosive. “The cut itself does not seem to be too serious. You’re lucky that it didn’t cut into anything major… You will be feeling m-mostly soreness and cosmetic damage.” She shook her head, having said this as more of a comfort to herself than to the injured Research and Development scientist. Aoki needed to reassure herself that this would be over quick. She needed to believe that those eyes would be gone from her life with a short procedure, a couple of stitches and a week's worth of painkillers.

Not for a second did the girl think to work under the cover of distance? Barriers? A Bomb Suit?

Aoki, having treated an abundance of wounds derived from explosives in the past, began to approach the wound differently. “Do you feel any pain anywhere else in your body?” She asked before having logged this development into her clipboard. She refused to make direct eye contact with her, taking deep breaths as to work diligently and quietly. “What level was the explosive when it detonated?”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 04:23