[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

+2
Dr. "Nightingale"
[Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7]
6 posters

Apology (OOC)

[Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7]
    [Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7]
    Admin
    Admin

Apology (OOC) Empty Apology (OOC)

Post by [Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7] Mon 10 Mar 2014, 08:16

Hey guys. I just wanted to give you guys an update on the progress of the series. Over the last three weeks, I was offered a new job, which I moved  200 miles for; only to be laid off early this morning after two weeks of working there. (Because apparently there wasn't enough work for them to have hired me in the first place.)

So now I'm paying rent on two apartments, uprooted my entire life in Houston to move west, and have no job.
    Not to mention a tragedy just hit my family in the death of a child.

Needless to say, I've had a lot on my plate and I'm really struggling to keep my head above water. That being said, the production of the live action SCP series may be pushed back until later in the year. SCP Sundays will continue as planned (assuming I can afford to keep my internet on.) along with creepypasta narrations and other SCP audio files.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

But Angel doesn't give up; so I'm going to get back on my feet, start job dropping job applications at every hospital and pharmacy in a 50 mile area, and keep working on the scripting for the series. I appreciate all of your support, and I hope to get back on my feet asap.

- Miss Shadow Lovely / Angel

Apology (OOC) Empty Re: Apology (OOC)

Post by Guest Mon 10 Mar 2014, 10:18

I hope everithing gets better soon angel . Dont worry it must be real tough
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Mon 10 Mar 2014, 13:11

Sorry to see all the ████ you're going through, Angel. No apoligies necessary; we all understand. Take as much time as you need to get everything back on track. We can wait. In the meantime, take it easy.

Post by Guest Mon 10 Mar 2014, 15:04

Take it easy girl <3
    Don't overwork yourself hun.
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:21

Well sorry to hear that.
    The
    The "Oblivion"

Post by The "Oblivion" Tue 11 Mar 2014, 16:26

My deepest sympathy for you.
    Don't worry about us at the moment. We can handle what we have to handle. You should just focus on doing what you can. A woman like you can rise above these situations eventually.
    The situation will improve. You are our boss after all. You've just got to bear it for its duration.
    I shall patiently wait for you to recover.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength."
    JonathanBeavis
    JonathanBeavis

Post by JonathanBeavis Wed 12 Mar 2014, 10:01

That's horrible Angel... I wish you all the best in the coming weeks. We're all rooting for you, you have all of our support I'm sure.
    And as for us, forget about us. Focus on your life at the minute. We'll be here with open arms when you're back. You inspired most of  us to come here, me for sure anyway. So it's only right you get our support.
    othesies
    othesies

Post by othesies Sun 16 Mar 2014, 20:41

Sorry to hear. Just keep on the bright side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 08:11