[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

4 posters

Front Gates to Site19

O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Front Gates to Site19 Empty Front Gates to Site19

Post by O.W. Fri 11 Oct 2013, 21:50

Agent Reed stands at the gate miles away from the actual entrance to Site19. He removes a cigarette from his left breast pouch and places it gently into his mouth. He removes his Zippo lighter from the same pocket and strikes it, lighting his cigarette. He takes a single drag from it, slowly exhaling and watching the smoke dance through the air lazily. He looks over at the other guard on duty with him, "Are we ever gonna get back in the field John?"
    "Why the ████ would we want that? This is the easy life man."
    Frederick scowled at this statement, adding a little bit of malice to his response, "Course a little bitch like you would want it easy. I personally think the pay for this is not worth standing here all day just to point every fat ████ in the opposite direction!"
    "Calm down there man! If you don't like it you shoulda not fucked around with that junior researcher."
    Frederick spit his words with a deadly venom now, losing all hopes of maintaining civility with his teammate, "Listen here you son of a bitch, I didn't do anything with her! All I did was flirt with the girl!" Frederick was cut short in his rant by a simple black sedan pulling up to the gate. He quickly turning and clicked the safety on his M4, he walked up to the vehicle and shouted, "Hey buddy! Get outta here! This is Private property!" The passenger door swung open, and a man in a suit exited the vehicle with a very casual look about him. He pulled a simple fedora out of the vehicle before placing it lightly on his head. Reed yelled again, this time adding a bit more of a threatening edge to his voice, "You deaf buddy? I told you to get lost!"
    "chill out man, I have an appointment."
    The man extended his hand in a cautionary manor, showing his palm to Reed while reaching his other hand into coat pocket. His palm displayed a very familiar symbol depicting a broken lock with the letters "C" and "I". The man removed a small detonator from his jacket. The man pressed the button and watched the tower above John exploded with fiery fury. Reed dove for cover behind the remains of the tower, yelling into his walkie-talkie, "Insurgency attack at the front gate! I repeat, Insurgency assault on Site19!"
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Front Gates to Site19 Empty Re: Front Gates to Site19

Post by O.W. Sat 12 Oct 2013, 21:47

Reed returns fire to the sedan, firing short burst of 5.56 rounds at the operatives. The men in the vehicle return the shots, barely missing Reed in his futile attempts to hold them back.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Sat 12 Oct 2013, 21:48

*over the walkie talkie* "Greene here, surprise surprise, so whose kids are on our lawn this time?"
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Sat 12 Oct 2013, 21:50

(OOC: Take this to heart as an example and improve in your grammar and spelling. Also look out for bettering your quality.)
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Sat 12 Oct 2013, 22:00

Reed grabs his radio and begins speaking into it once again, "Good to hear form you Greene, we've got some Insurgency operatives at the gates, We have an agent down and I'm not equipped to take on this kinda firepower." The sound of a grenade exploding echoes through the device, "Mother fucker! Hurry with whatever you're gonna use to help man! I need it ASAP!"
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Sat 12 Oct 2013, 22:14

"Of course your not, don't worry we'll be there in a sec." *changes frequencies* "Neeeez, is the bird ready, might need air support." *walks casually down the main hall towards the front door*
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Sat 12 Oct 2013, 22:20

A bullet rips through Reed's arm, causing him to yell out in pain, "████!" He removes a flashbang from his belt and throws it at the sedan, covering his ears as he turns away from the device.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Sun 13 Oct 2013, 21:48

Looks over to the camera feed on the outside perimeter and watches the battle and hits the loudspeakers and calls Reed, "Are they okay?"
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Mon 14 Oct 2013, 17:52

Reed begins firing at the stunned soldiers, managing to take on of them out with a lucky headshot, splattering blood over the windshield of the sedan.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Mon 14 Oct 2013, 18:30

*drive in the fight in a armored hummer firing a PKM with one hand keeping it up using the open driver side door* "WHAT YOU GOT BITCHES, WHAT YOU GOT!?" *drives behind Agent Reed* "Freddy! Need a lift?"
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Mon 14 Oct 2013, 19:12

Reed looks at Zeke, "Always one for over dramatic entrances eh?" He quickly scrambles into the vehicle, slamming the door behind him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 18:28