[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

+10
David Alexander
Marcus Fuchs
AgentGemini
Doctor LOC
B.W.D
The "Oblivion"
Nekowing
O.W.
Zorua
B. Sweets
14 posters

Halls of the Site

Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Halls of the Site - Page 3 Empty Re: Halls of the Site

Post by Lola Nova Tue 22 Sep 2015, 12:07

Agent Mark McHarvy was looking down at his watch when he bumped into somebody.
    “Oh I’m sorry,” he murmurs in his light Dublin accent. He looks up not fully taking in the face in front of him as he quickly walks on.
    Mark has had a pretty peaceful morning. He had woken up to a catchy song on the site’s radio station, had a nice breakfast, he was even early to his shift. To him all was scerine… until the other man replied.
    “I thought you looked a lot like me!” the ginger in a lab coat joked in his heavier Dublin accent.
    Mark stopped in his tracks, then slowly turned around. It couldn’t be.... But lo and behold it was.
    Blake was there with his arms wide open with a huge smile on his face.
    “Brother!” Blake said, crescendoing his call to him.
    Mark’s stomach dropped.
    “What- What are you doing here?” Mark hissed as he closed the gap between them.
    Blake’s arms droop only slightly.
    “What? You’re not embarrassed of me are you? Oi wait a minute,” Blake says pointing at Mark’s badge, “How’d you get a higher security clearance than me?”
    Blake lowers his brother’s hand.
    “That’s not the point. I transferred out of Site 2 to get away from you, and now you’re here?” Mark said suddenly feeling as if he’s already said too much.
    “Marky, love,” Blake replies wrapping one of his lanky arms around his brother as he starts to walk and talk, “let’s have a little heart to heart here.”
    Mark hated when his brother called him ‘Marky’.
    “I’ve noticed, that ever since you had that first containment breach you had to clean up, you haven’t been yourself. So I’ve talked with Mamai-”
    “Oh god,”
    “-And this is our way of keeping an eye on you.”
    Mark looks around to make sure no one is paying attention to them. Then ducks his head down and whispers, “... You’re full of shite, aren’t ya?”
    Blake leans in and whispers through clenched teeth, “Yeah, but that’s my story and you’re sticking with it.”
    “This is about Ashlynn isn’t it?” Mark whispered.
    “Isn’t that why you’re here too?” Blake asked, whispering.
    “No, I was literally trying to get as far away from you as I can,” Mark replied normally, standing up straight.
    Blake followed suit, slowing down as they approached a door with a key card reader.
    “Well that’s just rude now, isn’t it?” Blake says as he slides his badge through the key card reader and punches a few buttons into a code on the keypad next to the door.
    “We’ll talk business over a pint after work, eh?” Blake says as he opens the door.
    “I’m not helping you with this one, Blake,” Mark says feeling sorry for his brother.
    “That’s what you always say,” Blake says giving his brother a wink before the door closes behind him.
    Mark sighed and shook his head.
    After a moment he realized he didn’t know where he was on site thanks to his brother. He looked down at his watch. He had 5 minutes to find where the cafeteria was or else he was going to be late. His brother was with him for less than 5 minutes and is already on the verge of getting him in trouble. Typical.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Wed 21 Oct 2015, 20:30

*three people in stealth camo sneak through the hall quietly arguing through there headsets*

???1: aw jeez i hope we still have jobs here otherwise sneaking back in here would total be a waste of time!

???2: I know i would, they be nuts to fire an employee as good as me!

???3: what?! after 1 or 2 decades yea right if the higher ups here are anything like the people you had me infiltrate you'd probably be long forgotten and/or dead by now!

???1: don't worry if that's the case we'll just do what we're doing for you and subtly reinsert our selves
    into the employee roster and records and it'll be like nothing happened...

???3: like there's anything subtle bout a giant invisible man tiptoeing through a top secret facility humming the theme to mission impossible!

???1: at least i cant tiptoe without scratching the floor!

???2: ok calm you 2 lets just agree the both of you are both clumsy nimcompoops and focus on the task at hand!

???1&3: okay... *both pause for a moment* oh screw you!
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Fri 23 Oct 2015, 18:22

Dr.Nova was tired and hungry. She had just finished her week of quarantine with Aoki and one of the McHarvy's and was finally free. She was so glad she was able to get away from Blake's constant talking, and on the other hand Aoki's silence was almost unnerving. All she really wanted was a shower and to jump into her pajamas.
    'Whatever,' she thought, 'It's finally over, and I'm almost home.'

That's until she turned the corner and walked into the hall with the three camo clad people sneaking down the hall.
    She looked at them through her narrowed eyes for the Foundation insignia on their clothings. She wondered why they were sneaking. She looked a mixture between pissed, annoyed, and exhausted.
    "Do I really want to know?" She asked the three.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Fri 23 Oct 2015, 20:47

*all 3 half freeze in terror as they see Lola hoping she doesn't recognize them under there masks*

???3: Uh...... Noooooo? *thinks to self "oh god these idiots are going to get me killed, AGAIN!"*

???2: Maaaaybe? *thinks to self "oh hey its Lola hopeful she won't recognize me, then again might not be that big of a problem...*

???1: *Hasty Salute* N-no no just some live stealth training miss! And from the looks of it it's not looking to good... *nervous chuckle while thinking to self "great knew i should've done this myself!"
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Fri 23 Oct 2015, 21:53

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiight," she says as she turns away and starts walking lazily down the hall toward the nearest security checkpoint.

A security guard was on his way out, a tall ginger man with a northern Dublin accent who look strangely familiar to Nova for some reason.

"Hey!" she said waving him down, "Are they cleared to stealth training in the halls?" she asked as she pointed down the hall toward the camo clad trio.

Mark McHarvy jogged down the halls muttering under his breath about how they don't tell the new guy anything. When he gets to them he stops and pointed his gun at them. "Badges out! Now!"
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Fri 23 Oct 2015, 22:34

???1: "Of course sir here you go." *pull a well surprisingly well kept I.D. badge (attached to one of those necklace thing you'd normally see it attached to from from the neck of his uniform while thinking "time to see if I still have a job or in i have to knock a rookie out and run, at least i think he's a rookie, haven't seen him before"

???2: "Sure give me a second gotta root through the old junk pocket laddie." *rustle through a large side pocket full of bits and pieces on dismantled gun and bomb parts (luckily no actual explosive material) tools and other random parts to pull an old worn-out slightly burnt at the lower left-hand corner badge that, oddly enough probably hasn't been outside the pocket since he first got the damn thing*

???3: *Pulls his badge from his back pocket it's unsurprisingly average compared the others the photo in the badge is a easily unremarkable head shot of a bald man, the name on the badge says Calhoun K. while thinking "thank god the others actually worked here other wise the badge i brought wouldn't be convincing at all"* "Here you go sir"
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sat 24 Oct 2015, 18:39

Lola decided to follow the security guard to a point and watch him from down the hall. She leans back with her back against the wall and her arms crossed as she watches the three take out their badges. She's too far away to read who they are. As she watches, junior researcher Blake McHarvy, a tall, lanky, shaggy, ginger haired man walking by, stops mid stride, tuns his head and watches.

"What's my brother doing with those lads in the cammo gear?" he asks in is thick northern Dublin accent.

"Green horns got caught doing 'live stealth training'- wait, did you say brother?" she asked shocked looking between the two.

MEANWHILE...

Mark McHarvy clicked on his radio, "Command, this is McHarvy. We have Calhoun K. here. Does he have permission to lead stealth training in sector c?"
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Wed 08 Jun 2016, 12:25

Goliath: *over the radio* *kzzzt* Goliath here schedule confirms that is indeed an affirmative, just ignore them, oh by the way SCP-524 got out and is reported in your sector, check for holes, *sigh* alot of holes.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Wed 08 Jun 2016, 13:53

"Shite," Agent Mark McHarvy spit under his breath. He bet someone reported it while he was out of his post. Darn, that researcher making a big deal out of a training exercise.

Mark gave Calhoun a study nod before saying, "On your way now," then rushing off back to his post to sound the alarm for a safe class breach.

As he rushed back he spotted his brother and the same researcher down the hall from the training exercise squad.
    "Hey, Mark-"
    "Not now, Blake."
    A normal interaction between the two.

Lola stifled a giggle and went on her way.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Wed 08 Jun 2016, 14:17

???1: *whispers to the big one* did you know he was going yo cover for us like that?

???2: more or less, surprised it's only walter though, thought he'd released something a little more distracting...

???3: *wraps arms around the other twos shoulders* com'on you two let's hurry these leg braces aint gonna hold much longer. *legs start to wobble as he drags the two in the other direction*
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Wed 29 Jun 2016, 14:44

Though they got rid of Lola and Mark, Blake was still curious about the team. He waited until they turned the corner and silently followed them. The thin red-headed scientist was peaking around corners and waiting for them to move around the next corner before he would follow them again. He didn't know why, but he had this need to see them to their destination.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Thu 30 Jun 2016, 13:52

???2: *pull out radio quietly* hey man, we're on our way, you and the old man get everything hooked up down there yet?

???4: *a loud surfer like voice come on over the radio* DUUUUDE, HELL YEA DON'T WORRY HOMEY, ME AND DOC MAGNUS MAY NOT GET INTO THE CRAZY SHIT WE USED DUE TO MY DEMOTION AND HIM BEING STUCK BEHIND THE DESK "TO PROTECT THE ELDERLY OLD MAN" TO BUT WE HAVEN'T LOST OUR TOUCH YET! (OOC: story note: Blake being able to just barely hear due to the shear volume of the voice over the radio would not recognize the voice but possibly the name the voice said as a member of a rather rowdy group of staffers know for there wild yet oddly effective antics on and off the field that as of late thought mostly long gone and or slowly/loosely intergraded into the normality of the rest of the site though stories of head of field research magnus still up to old but somewhat acceptable tricks but has grown a bit stir crazy due to being stuck behind a desk by the higher ups under the pretense of his "advance age being a liability on the field" )

???1: *quickly grabs the radio and turns it down* damn it man keep it down who knows whos listening! *paranoidly looks up and down the hall*

???3: *one of his legs begin to buckle as strips of metal and leather fall out of his left pants leg* then may i suggest we DOUBLE TIME? *grabs on to the taller one's neck from behind and holds on*

???2: crap! cheap ass medical braces thought they last longer, alright lets move it! *continues down the hall*

???1: *was so busy looking around that he almost misses them moving* HE WAIT UP man... no respect for the boss man... *catches up to the others quickly*
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Thu 30 Jun 2016, 16:57

"Dr. Magnus..." Blake whispered to himself deep in contemplation. A smile slowly crept across his face. Whatever they were up to, it had to involve something dangerous and fun. This is exactly what Blake was put on this Earth for.

Blake peeked his head out from around the corner again just in time to see the metal and leather fall out of one of the man's pants. Then he set his plan into motion.

"Oi, laddies! You seem to have dropped something!" A curly red headed freckled man in a lab coat bounds down the hallway towards the team. He snatches the metal and leather from the floor as he goes toward them. Once there he quickly slips under the staggering(?) man's arm and holds him up, "Here ya go." Then slides the metal and leather strip into one of the other person's hands, "And here you go." He smiles at the group as if they've been pals for years now.

Then he leans into the man he's holding up and whispers, "I hear you're on a mission for Ol' Magnus. I want in."

Upon closer inspection of the man, you can tell that this guy looks like a lankier, wilder-haired version of the guard that they just talked too, but way less serious and has a much thicker Dublin accent.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:06

???1: crap, covers blown, i got this. *prepares to "subdue" blake but before he could he feel one of the big one's hands on his shoulder and looks up at him to see him shaking his head mask rolled up far enough to see a large smile framed by a medium size brown beard with a patch of silver right down the middle* really? are you sure about this guy?

???2: *with his other hand, shoves the bits into an open pocket then, gives a big thumbs up and rolls his mask back down* I can see it in his eyes, kids gotta fire in him as bright and as wild as his hair, the kind that i saw in us back in the day and still burns to this day. Say kid, know if the old man's office is still down this way? *points down the way they were going*

???3: *cackles* if it wasn't for the voices in my head, there be some patriotic ass music going through it!
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Sat 02 Jul 2016, 16:41

Blake flinches away from the one who was about to subdue him, getting ready to fight back, but soon calmed down as soon as the big one stopped them. He beamed as the second one who described him as a man with the fire in his eyes that they all have, taking it as a huge compliment.

"Yeah, you're almost there, come on," he says as he starts to pull the man that he's helping, forward. "So what's the mission, boss?" he asks looking around the three of them.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Sat 02 Jul 2016, 20:25

???1: one, figure out if we still have jobs here. two, if not, covertly get back in with the help the doc and another friend of ours using a setup they have hidden in engineering's motorcade. Three, is well, let,s just say if any one asks, we were on a vacation that took longer then expected.

???3: four, getting out of this goddamn outfit cause i hate wearing this much clothing!

???2: amen *stomach rumbles* five, get somethig to eat maybe, i'm a bit peckish.

???1: man, the cafeteria staff gonna collectivly shit themshelves when they see you again, six.......wait........damn it guys quit adding stuff to the plan and move it! *sigh* come on you to red head, *motions blakes to follow then mumbles but then slightly turns his head towards blake as they continue down the hall* sorry it's not you it's just that I'd thought the plan would go smoothly for once but then again *looks towards the blakes holding up and then the big one* well you can see who i deal with.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Tue 05 Jul 2016, 21:56

"I understand," he says nodding, "Oh and it's McHarvy by the way," he says taking the man's hand in his and shaking it. "Blake McHarvy,"
    Blake rethought joining this mission for just a second. "Oh, well I'm sure you have your jobs," he says with a genuine chuckle, "So all that's left is steps three to five."
    "Oh here's Doc Magnus's," he says cheerfully as they rolled up to his office.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 05:47